Why do white women love bbc?

Just want to know what white women love about bbc? What about it turns you on? Or share your experience
I won't speak for all white women , but for me it's the color contrast even with white men and black women whiter the female/male, darker the male/female the better. I am not hung up on who is suppose to be superior or real man because of skin color or dick size , that's all childish BS

Black men have more energy. They know how to flirt. A black man is so damned sexy because he knows how to make a woman feel sexy….
Black men have confidence in their masculinity, their sexuality. They clearly know they’re men. They make me feel like a woman, both respected and desired. I can let go of my inhibitions, my need to control, when I am with them.
Black dick has always been my top choice but unfortunately where I live I can't fill my mouth with enough!:cry:
damn thats such a good way to put it honestly

The entry, grunting and aggressive nature. Just lay there and take it as he is going to take what is his
The men that made me choose black also treated me with respect while being dominant though. That is why I chose to submit to my "daddy". He made sure I knew I was respected and that as he says"i got you". Its sexy as héll.

Since I was 16...I've always been attracted to older women. That being relative considering my age at the beginning. For those asking...how is a 16 yr old involved here. A few of my mom's friends that she worked with and came over to the house used to do subtle flirting. Hugs mashing your head and face into their tits. Staring and compliments on how I'm growing up in front of their eyes. Yes...I fucked one of my mom's longest friends...she was 44 at the time I was 17. Throughout my life I've noticed older/mature women "know" what they want...no drama...no games. Even older women "appreciate" having young hard hot black dick. For them it's more.."I can't believe he thinks I'm hot and wants me". It makes them want you more and more willing to totally be owned by you! Don't get me wrong...younger white girls are HOT but on a different level. You have to be willing to put BS time in to work that. Older white women...NOPE, show respect and interest and build the sexual tension and BAM. There isn't a thing they WON'T do with you!

Back