Why do you guys seem to look for married white women?

I dont think being white has anything to do with why any guys looking for just sex target married women. All married woman are neglected and taken for granted to some degree.Mostly sexually everything else in there life is taken care of by them or some one else. They dont care who you are A cab driver or airline pilot they dont want to be taken some place special They dont want to be seen. Sometimes the crappier the spot the more exciting. They just want be wanted. They are experienced are ready to prove they should be wanted. There time is limited. So they want to get down to it. Plus if they have a chance to give there good stuff to someone there neglector would truly loath lts icing on the cake. even give extra effort. If you aint gonna take care of this. Im gonna give it to this guy and even take it in the butt and swallow his load doing it with a vengeance.

I have been with my husband for over half my life. Sex stopped being fun when our ******* became teenagers and we got so involved in their lives, our work and our family life so sex went way to the back of the line of important things. For years it was something we did less and less frequent and now he has a lot of other interest other then his wife so it's a special occasion thing now that we're in our 50's. I was curious for years because I even heard all about black men back when I was in college! Once sex with my husband stopped being fun or pleasureable for me I started to get curious again.

The first time I went black I don't think the man I was with knew what he was getting! It was like years of frustration went away with all of the pleasure!

I think that is why some black men are interested in married white women. My husband does not know about what I do and I think that helps because I don't get to do it as much as I want to! So when the weekend finally arrives that I have been planning out for months, I know I can just let go. For him, it's a weekend of nothing but physical fun with an eager partner and I imagine that is a lot of fun for him!
That is pretty much the same road that I traveled to my first black experience.

I have been with my husband for over half my life. Sex stopped being fun when our ******* became teenagers and we got so involved in their lives, our work and our family life so sex went way to the back of the line of important things. For years it was something we did less and less frequent and now he has a lot of other interest other then his wife so it's a special occasion thing now that we're in our 50's. I was curious for years because I even heard all about black men back when I was in college! Once sex with my husband stopped being fun or pleasureable for me I started to get curious again.

The first time I went black I don't think the man I was with knew what he was getting! It was like years of frustration went away with all of the pleasure!

I think that is why some black men are interested in married white women. My husband does not know about what I do and I think that helps because I don't get to do it as much as I want to! So when the weekend finally arrives that I have been planning out for months, I know I can just let go. For him, it's a weekend of nothing but physical fun with an eager partner and I imagine that is a lot of fun for him!
You are entirely consistent with what most of the women that have shared my bed have said. The whole object of the game is uncomplicated pleasure.

More than once we asked this to our lovers. More than once we hear that when fucking a married they prove to the cuckolds that they were better and bigger...

For me, it's because I know there will be no commitment. It's just about the sex and fun.
Thanks for being honest!:)I think that's exactly why. You know I'm not looking for a husband. Got one. So, if you can get me in bed (which if you're good looking and black, you probably can!;)), you know you won't have to make a long term commitment and that's fine with me.:lips::qos:

Reactions: wit
Back