Why do you guys seem to look for married white women?

I have met a few women that I wouldn't fuck with somebody else cock. I don't stick my cock into any woman's body unless I know she has a clean bill of health. If the woman is not known to me, I would not fuck her, that is probably one of the reasons that i have never had an STD, not even in the Navy
its not only the men who dont want any stds.i have told more than a few men .after u get tested than maybe. never saw them again. makes me wonder what there hiding

i guess that rules out a single.women like myself thats good to know thanks
I would never rule out a a woman because she wasn't married. I do restrict my activity to members of the group. Since any woman new to the group must be approved by existing female members, I would happily share my bed with anyone they referred to me. Everybody within the group knows we have a really good thing going so nobody wants to mess that up. I can be pretty confident that any new group additions are going to be mature minded, level headed and looking for some spice in her life.

its not only the men who dont want any stds.i have told more than a few men .after u get tested than maybe. never saw them again. makes me wonder what there hiding
Considering that around 20% or more of the population has an STD a person would have to be crazy to fuck someone without them being tested

Exactly right, more women will go outside of their marriage in this day and age than ever before. Trust me I know. Women are much much better at infidelity than men are as well. They keep secrets better, and are able to feed of the egos of their husbands with the proverbial " my wife would never cheat on me" playing in to their manliness. Fake a couple of good orgasms in bed every now and then and tell him he rocks your world...and he will never think otherwise.
Women are far better at concealing their actions and intentions than men. A lot of men think that they rule the house, but the truth is very different. As to the original subject of this thread married women especially mature married women know what they want. Most that cross the race barrier do so for sexual purposes only, they aren't interested in getting married or having their lives complicated, they just want their toes curled. Most of the women that have chosen to share my bed live very comfortable lives, they are for the most part content with their lives and their husbands except they want a little more between the sheets. They are middle class and upper middle class soccer moms. They don't have ace of spades tattoo's or jewelry, they dress conservatively for the most part. Very typical main stream women except for their desire for BBC and a little/lot of uncomplicated sex.

When a married woman chooses YOU, why would a black man say "no"?
One of the women that shares my bed from time to time mentioned to me a few weeks ago that she would like me to meet a friend of her's. I declined, I am 61 years old and I get more pussy than most males half my age. That's why I would turn down a willing woman, If I was 30 it would be a dufferent answer

Both of you (macnfries and flusubboy4u), have taken this thread off point. You've disrespected the author of this thread, you disrespected me and this Site because both your egos were SO BIG you will not hash it out in a private conversation. Neither of you will get my help ever again in this community. Take your mess to FunnyBunny, you're acting like children.

I had this conversation with my last black friend. When we were lying around chatting about life(during an intermission), he commented that this was the most relaxed encounter he had ever had in his life. After more chatting we both decided that it was because we didn't want anything more from each other than just sex, no worries of any strings attached! I am very happy with my life as he is with his! We are both just sex maniacs who connect very well together!;)
Aww Virginia, you are really soft ass marshmellow inside...who would've thunk..:)

Come on Mac..play by the rules...Blackmeat fairly patient and open guy...we need good folks in the mix..Blackmeat got his hands full just trying to keep the trolls and assholes out of the mix..keep it cool ok..osp

I have been with my husband for over half my life. Sex stopped being fun when our ******* became teenagers and we got so involved in their lives, our work and our family life so sex went way to the back of the line of important things. For years it was something we did less and less frequent and now he has a lot of other interest other then his wife so it's a special occasion thing now that we're in our 50's. I was curious for years because I even heard all about black men back when I was in college! Once sex with my husband stopped being fun or pleasureable for me I started to get curious again.

The first time I went black I don't think the man I was with knew what he was getting! It was like years of frustration went away with all of the pleasure!

I think that is why some black men are interested in married white women. My husband does not know about what I do and I think that helps because I don't get to do it as much as I want to! So when the weekend finally arrives that I have been planning out for months, I know I can just let go. For him, it's a weekend of nothing but physical fun with an eager partner and I imagine that is a lot of fun for him!

I have been with my husband for over half my life. Sex stopped being fun when our ******* became teenagers and we got so involved in their lives, our work and our family life so sex went way to the back of the line of important things. For years it was something we did less and less frequent and now he has a lot of other interest other then his wife so it's a special occasion thing now that we're in our 50's. I was curious for years because I even heard all about black men back when I was in college! Once sex with my husband stopped being fun or pleasureable for me I started to get curious again.

The first time I went black I don't think the man I was with knew what he was getting! It was like years of frustration went away with all of the pleasure!

I think that is why some black men are interested in married white women. My husband does not know about what I do and I think that helps because I don't get to do it as much as I want to! So when the weekend finally arrives that I have been planning out for months, I know I can just let go. For him, it's a weekend of nothing but physical fun with an eager partner and I imagine that is a lot of fun for him!
It's women like you, are with whom I want to meet. To occasionally "let off some steam" and maintain "balance" in your life.

Back