Why do you guys seem to look for married white women?

my reason , would be ,
to please a wife like her husband do or even more is not that easy , as friendship good understanding and sharing and caring , having all those related in a short term period at first and after first meet , having the 3 of us happy and please as a result too , that why i love 3some

I love marred women because they are more sexual open to anything and clean and no strings attached they are great in the sack and need a little attention

I prefer married as it's an enhancement to their relationship. Plus I can pick up in area's that hubby might not be so strong in and still have time for my personal space such as hobbies etc. A all around friendship where as she feels like a queen amongst two guys that completely care for her is the goal.

Our bull loves that he can have all the sex he wants without obligations and without drama. He also loves to show his sexual superiority. And he has never made it a secret that he wants to knock up a white wife and let a white male take care of his offspring. This is such a power trip for him.
tumblr_oeam17mAMh1udi7elo1_1280.jpg

My experiences have run the gamut. First, I agree that white women are more open sexually. Second, being military I tend to display that outward dominance that some white wives enjoy and three they give amazing head and feel somehow cheated if they dont get to swalliw the load that they worked so hard to get. :)

I think I know the real reason, but I just want to hear the excuses!
A married white woman's mind is filled with curiosity and thirsty for the sex they know exist when their not satisfied properly. Usually their educated and heard a few stories through comedy movies or etc. Because they're experiencing something so grand and new out of the ordinary they fuck you back differently, they accept dick differently to make the experience feel more like a premier and finale with each stroke.

Back