Why do you guys seem to look for married white women?

Married women are appreciative of the attention and passion. Experience has shown them that such things are not to be taken for granted. The white women I've been with know, by the fierce throbbling of my hard-on, how sexy I find them.

They are also more in control of their sexuality. They have freed themselves of more social mores with regards to sexuality being taboo. A girl and a woman are two very different things. I have little interest in girls.

I have been with my husband for over half my life. Sex stopped being fun when our ******* became teenagers and we got so involved in their lives, our work and our family life so sex went way to the back of the line of important things. For years it was something we did less and less frequent and now he has a lot of other interest other then his wife so it's a special occasion thing now that we're in our 50's. I was curious for years because I even heard all about black men back when I was in college! Once sex with my husband stopped being fun or pleasureable for me I started to get curious again.

The first time I went black I don't think the man I was with knew what he was getting! It was like years of frustration went away with all of the pleasure!

I think that is why some black men are interested in married white women. My husband does not know about what I do and I think that helps because I don't get to do it as much as I want to! So when the weekend finally arrives that I have been planning out for months, I know I can just let go. For him, it's a weekend of nothing but physical fun with an eager partner and I imagine that is a lot of fun for him!
I have had more than 0ne woman "have her way" with me. I have to admit it is quite an ego boost to have some young woman 35 or 40 years old pounce on my cock and ride me me hard. I love the facial expressions but keeping up to her in the first few encounters can be daunting, extremely pleasurable but daunting

A skilled tongue can be as important as a big cock

As a white boi with a 5"er, I can definitely say my oral skills have earned me many "returns" at the bat. I learned a long time ago, the only way I was going to get a woman moaning was to either put peanut shells in the bed while I was fucking her, or learn the delightful skills of cunnilingus. ;)

Can a female jump in with some thoughts on this subject. Having a open relationship for many years with a wonderful man who knew of my high sex drive before we married. Many of the men I and we had experiences with were married. Traveling men or simply men looking for something on the side. I have been told more than once they sought out a woman who is married. Less chance of things getting out of hand. If both are running around or in relationships. Especially if they’re not wanting to destroy their situation because of children or even because they are happy with their marriage except for sex. Even some of the party’s I did were with mostly married men and one of the first questions ask was my marital status. The increased discretion seemed to be of great importance when picking a party girl.

Can a female jump in with some thoughts on this subject.

As the question was posed to men, NO you may not.
However, as I am a male submissive to women, yes, you may, especially as what you have to say is not only relevant, but also quite accurate.

Having a open relationship for many years with a wonderful man who knew of my high sex drive before we married. Many of the men I and we had experiences with were married. Traveling men or simply men looking for something on the side. I have been told more than once they sought out a woman who is married. Less chance of things getting out of hand. If both are running around or in relationships. Especially if they’re not wanting to destroy their situation because of children or even because they are happy with their marriage except for sex. Even some of the party’s I did were with mostly married men and one of the first questions ask was my marital status. The increased discretion seemed to be of great importance when picking a party girl.

I know with my first wife her single black co worker just wanted white pussy with no strings he didnt want her as a g/f or wife they both just wanted sex and he could do as he wanted and just get some married pussy when he wanted.

I think men just look for women and depending on the circumstances, her being married doesn't matter. I personally don't look to tempt happily married monogamous women but there is more satisfaction fucking a womanwwho's somebody else's than a single woman imo.

I know exactly what you're saying. I was in Philly all this past week for work and a buddy of mine was so shocked when the married woman he was talking to wanted to go back to our hotel with him. The first thing I notice is if she's wearing a wedding ring or not. I understand that many women don't, but for me when I see a sexy white woman with a wedding ring I come a running. Lol.
And they run a cumming.

I think men just look for women and depending on the circumstances, her being married doesn't matter. I personally don't look to tempt happily married monogamous women but there is more satisfaction fucking a womanwwho's somebody else's than a single woman imo.
A few months ago I was talking to a friend of mine who is divorced and travels extensively with his job. He said when he got divorced he got rid of the wedding ring and hit the streets bent on getting laid as much as possible. He said after about a year he figured out he could do better wearing his wedding ring. It seems that in his travels he got lucky more often by wearing the ring and saying that he was in town for just a couple of days. For the record his sexual activity is more hazardous than I would care to indulge in, but I did find it interesting that having a wedding ring was a plus in making a connection.

I love to see married women breaking the rule. There is a small challenge in it as they are supposed to be more hardiest to fuck. And if they accept to be fucked, you know that will be only for sex and nothing more ...she won't fall in love (normally) lol

honestly i rather prefer single women because having a married woman may end up complicating things for the married life later and just rather avoid drama but it seems its mostly married ladies on here

honestly i rather prefer single women because having a married woman may end up complicating things for the married life later and just rather avoid drama but it seems its mostly married ladies on here
Don't fuck young women under around 30 years old. Stick to mature women over 40. They tend to think things out better, aren't as likely to make an impulsive choice they (and you) may later regret, and the sex is generally so much better.

Married women are appreciative of the attention and passion. Experience has shown them that such things are not to be taken for granted. The white women I've been with know, by the fierce throbbling of my hard-on, how sexy I find them.

They are also more in control of their sexuality. They have freed themselves of more social mores with regards to sexuality being taboo. A girl and a woman are two very different things. I have little interest in girls.
Black men have the BIG cocks and kmow how 2 pound married white sluts and give us wot we deserve

Back