Why do white women enjoy being pimped out to big dick black men?

Chicago suburb
I visited Chicago on business back in 2017 and while I was there I stopped in on Print17. Then went downtown to the Miracle mile area. Nice restaurants and shops. We visited a rooftop club that was invite only and paid our way in. Those white girls were serious a out. Black cock in Chicago and I'm sure many were suburban. I had a ball there.

to find out we were having sex with the same guy would be one thing. Being in the same room at the same time would be another.
While I agree, to me they are both just too much. The latter being the weirdest.

So, when I've done the FFM thing, I'm spending a good amount of time with the other girl. I'm bi and I love a woman's body. To be honest here, if I was in an FFM with my ******* (won't happen, but IF) I would have to continually stop myself from doing incestuous things. Having to continually catch myself would just ruin the whole thing.

While I agree, to me they are both just too much. The latter being the weirdest.

So, when I've done the FFM thing, I'm spending a good amount of time with the other girl. I'm bi and I love a woman's body. To be honest here, if I was in an FFM with my ******* (won't happen, but IF) I would have to continually stop myself from doing incestuous things. Having to continually catch myself would just ruin the whole thing.
I've encountered women who did the incestuous and later act as if nothing has ever happened. They feel that as long as they arent eating each other light touching of tits and kissing is ok with their *******.

Attenxxxion is the aphrodisiac and being sexually dominated by the fantasized 9 inch friend with muscles makes being community property so much fun then, back to home with Hubby, *******, work and Church on Sunday.....

IF you were in a FFM situation with your ******* and a Black male, would ******* help you two relax to the point of engaging in incestuous activity with each other’s bodies? Guaranteed, as hard as your Black man was, watching a mom and her ******* kissing, eating pussy, would harden him X 1000... to their eventual benefit

IF you were in a FFM situation with your ******* and a Black male, would ******* help you two relax to the point of engaging in incestuous activity with each other’s bodies? Guaranteed, as hard as your Black man was, watching a mom and her ******* kissing, eating pussy, would harden him X 1000... to their eventual benefit
A good hard dick makes most white wives zone out in my experience. It doesnt matter who walks into the room and joins the fun. They happily comply while the stroking is occurring and if they trust you and the situation you've created. If they won't be judged and its mutual.....the sky is the limit.

A good hard dick makes most white wives zone out in my experience. It doesnt matter who walks into the room and joins the fun. They happily comply while the stroking is occurring and if they trust you and the situation you've created. If they won't be judged and its mutual.....the sky is the limit.

the thought of that situation is just...well you know. Hope the woman I replied to doesn’t scream at me for that dirty thought

I've encountered women who did the incestuous and later act as if nothing has ever happened. They feel that as long as they arent eating each other light touching of tits and kissing is ok with their *******.
First...... every time I see your posts I think you're another girl because of your profile pic. It's just me being silly.

To your post,
She and I have a great relationship based on 'blunt honesty' if you will. I won't lie to her and pretend something did not happen. She, in turn, is honest with me about things that have happened to her.

So, maybe that "it did not happen" gig will work for them, but my ******* and I would look at each other differently. I don't want that. When I give her a hug and kiss her on the forehead, I do not want her to think I'm trying to seduce her. I want her to take it as a mon to ******* hug.

I have zero issues doing an FFM or girl/girl thing with a gf and act "normal" when it's done. It's just way different (to me) than anything like that with my *******.

First, what ******* would even do that?

Second, I don't take any *******. It messes up my ability to be a mom and my running. I do ******* a good chardonnay occasionally, but not enough to do anything like that.

Third, my ******* does not do ******* either. She even tells me what and when she is offered *******. She has been offered many of them. Even in HS and her undergrad yrs, she liked to watch her friends get ******* and be entertained by that.

OK, I will agree that being fucked silly does make you silly. I have been getting fucked silly when people have come into the room to watch. I saw them, but I did not care. Now, if I was home, getting fucked silly in my living room, on my hands and knees, I would stop right there if my ******* walked in the door. No offering her to join us.......Just full-on stop.

OK, I will agree that being fucked silly does make you silly. I have been getting fucked silly when people have come into the room to watch. I saw them, but I did not care. Now, if I was home, getting fucked silly in my living room, on my hands and knees, I would stop right there if my ******* walked in the door. No offering her to join us.......Just full-on stop.
I have a ******* as well and I totally agree that it would be full stop!

If you walked in on me, or I on you Eriika then Bi Woman hot stuff would be a delicious add!

Back