Why do men always try to push women in having anal sex

Helenv

Female
Real Person
Is there a special reason for this. I mean i have dated a number of men, i am married and all of the men i knew pushed me sooner or later into a position where they either very direct or laughery said they wanted to have anal sex. Just curious.

Because it's still considered taboo and it gives them a feeling of power over a woman. I'm also told that it feels great for the man because the rectum is much tighter than the pussy.

I've never been fucked in the ass. I get all the pleasure I want from vaginal sex so the idea of anal sex has no appeal to me. However, some women say that it can be an incredible experience.

....AMEN to the "not all men are into it" .... THIS man certainly isn't. The Hershey Highway is ONE WAY only. I won't screw what I can't eat, and I'm sure not gonna go there to eat. Jersey Girl might be right ... "a feeling of power", but men are being emasculated more and more all the time for many reasons, particularly white males. I never had that need for power. To me, its only an indication of insecurity.

While it does feel different, the taboo aspect seems big along with the notion of the woman's surrender to the man by allowing that to be done.

I was never a fan until one girl I dated begged me to do it...and having a partner who really likes it makes a huge difference.

Is there a special reason for this. I mean i have dated a number of men, i am married and all of the men i knew pushed me sooner or later into a position where they either very direct or laughery said they wanted to have anal sex. Just curious.
When I started it allowed my boyfriends and me a way to have sex without concern of getting pregnant and after the first few times I began to enjoy the feeling as well.

Because it's great! Of course if he keeps pushing you and pushing you when you clearly are not interested then that's one thing, and obviously not OK. But I suggest sitting down and talking about it openly. A lot of men seem to think if they whine enough she'll just "give a try" and that's the problem, no one should feel guilty into sex. It should be talked about, planned, and agreed on by both parties. Have some drinks and see what happens.

Of course if he keeps pushing you and pushing you when you clearly are not interested then that's one thing, and obviously not OK. But I suggest sitting down and talking about it openly. A lot of men seem to think if they whine enough she'll just "give a try" and that's the problem, no one should feel guilty into sex. It should be talked about, planned, and agreed on by both parties. Have some drinks and see what happens.

This is the answer to all the wanna-be cucks who keep asking "how do I talk my wife/gf into fucking black men?'

Because it's still considered taboo and it gives them a feeling of power over a woman. I'm also told that it feels great for the man because the rectum is much tighter than the pussy.

I've never been fucked in the ass. I get all the pleasure I want from vaginal sex so the idea of anal sex has no appeal to me. However, some women say that it can be an incredible experience.

It can be. I did it twice before and hated it. I swore I would never do it again. Then my black man started asking for it and I really wanted to make him happy so I agreed. I didnt mind it as much with him and over time I grew to really enjoy it.

It seems like most chicks aren't into it so guys search and push to try to get someone to give it up.

Every men is different so every men will have different reason of trying anal sex with women...one is anus is tighter than pussy so it gives more frictional pleasure...secondly when women is going through ******* cycle she can still be fucked using her anus...third reason is when you dont have condom and still wants to fuck it then use her anus with piece without having to worry about women getting pregnant....some men have sadistic tendencies so they fuck womens ass to satisfy their sadistic desires...some men are curious so they want to experience how its like fucking women ass so they try their luck..

Because it's still considered taboo and it gives them a feeling of power over a woman.
Is it considered a taboo? Maybe. But i don`t really think so. i`d consider it "something special". Typically, when a woman and a man decide to have sex, it will most often include VP as it is perceived as the ultimate sexual act - something "natural". We even learn about it at school. ;) With anal it is quite different. For me it is the special play you cannot have with just any woman, many are reluctant about it, at least at first. ;)

However i don`t see a power shift toward the male part. That`s but a question of the point of view. For instance, think about vaginal sex. Many see the male part as the more active/dominating one, as it is the man who penetrates the woman who "lets it happen". Other than this there is a people/tribe on a pacific island (unfortunately i can`t recall the name :( ) who have not a self-contained word for sex but describe the sexual act as a woman "playing the flute" with a man`s penis. You can also see it that way. ;)

As for anal sex we shouldn`t underestimate the strength of the anal muscles. If a woman decides to lock a d!ck inside her ass muscles, there is no way a man, no matter how strong, is able to escape. Try it and you`ll believe me. :D So actually it gives a woman some power over a man. ;)
I'm also told that it feels great for the man because the rectum is much tighter than the pussy.
It feels different, i`d say.
Yes, it can be an incredible experience. But also, if not done right, it can be hurtful and problematic from a health perspective. The anal muscles are not used to something entering from the outside and typically there is a reflex that makes them tense in response. But it can be trained and practiced to receive "objects".

Best way to do so is in private by yourself. Always use lube as, opposed to the vagina, the rectum provides no natural lubrication. Start with one finger and when you feel the muscles loosen up go from there and add one finger after another until you manage to take three or four fingers at once. If you are able to control your anal muscles consciously, tense and release them alternately, you are ready to take the next step. :)

There are reasons why anal penetration is pleasurable for a woman. The body has a multitude of erogenous zones. If more of those are being stimulated simultaneously in addition to the clit or vagina the sensation can be potentiated. One of those zones is the anal muscle which has a high number of nerve endings especially at its exterior parts. Also the prineum - the fleshy part that separates rectum and vagina - is typically rather thin so that anal penetration also includes vaginal stimulation at the same time. i know about women who prefer anal sex to VP, some even say they have had orgasms only with anal sex.

ImO for a woman it is definitely worth trying. Of course, you can`t miss what you don`t know, but also you don`t know what you`re missing. ;)
i think it's because all men have a homosexual tendency and this is one way of expressing it...
There`s nothing homosexual about it. Most heterosexual men who like AP with a woman will be disgusted at the mere thought of a man`s ass.

Every men is different so every men will have different reason of trying anal sex with women...one is anus is tighter than pussy so it gives more frictional pleasure...secondly when women is going through ******* cycle she can still be fucked using her anus...third reason is when you dont have condom and still wants to fuck it then use her anus with piece without having to worry about women getting pregnant....some men have sadistic tendencies so they fuck womens ass to satisfy their sadistic desires...some men are curious so they want to experience how its like fucking women ass so they try their luck..
...and some men don`t want to do anal penetration. ;)

Some men wanna try it because it s a way for them to show that you re body is theire proprity pr because they think that it s a way to proove that they got power on you

....AMEN to the "not all men are into it" .... THIS man certainly isn't. The Hershey Highway is ONE WAY only. I won't screw what I can't eat, and I'm sure not gonna go there to eat. Jersey Girl might be right ... "a feeling of power", but men are being emasculated more and more all the time for many reasons, particularly white males. I never had that need for power. To me, its only an indication of insecurity.

I would agree with Mac on this. Loose pussy has never been an issue so there hasn't been a need to go anal for a tighter fit. I think a lot of anal sex requests/demands are done to gain a sense of power. Emasculated males are hardly unique to Caucasians. A lot of black crime is the result of young men trying to prove their manhood but that is a topic for another thread.

A very good friend told me many years ago that sex is the most fun that two or more people can have together. Sex should be about giving pleasure not taking it. When you are sharing a bed with someone requests are OK demands are not

Anal sex does appeal to some women. It ever cross your mind that women may want anal sex. Won't name them, but had sex with two b2w women members who asked for anal sex. Protection is very important, especially for anal sex.

Back