Why do men always try to push women in having anal sex

iDK what the big advantage of a tight pussy would be. i am "reasonably decent" in girth and had VPs with different women with differently sized pussies. What i found out is that the feeling a tight vs. "loose" pussy can provide is different. Both are good. But honestly i can`t say one is better than the other. jm2ct`s
I have never had bad sex, but I have had some amazing sex:blackgrimace:

Especially, if you are "monogamous". You don`t always have to have the same kind of sexaul activity or position. i have anal sex with my girlfriend about one in 20 or 30 times we have sex. It`s nice for both of us and sometimes we just like to do it
Monogamy and monotony sound a lot alike I try to avoid both

Is there a special reason for this. I mean i have dated a number of men, i am married and all of the men i knew pushed me sooner or later into a position where they either very direct or laughery said they wanted to have anal sex. Just curious.

hm well we almost always have anal sex every time we have sex ... both love it ... she really digs it !!!
It just takes some time to get used to it but then ... just pure fun !

hm well we almost always have anal sex every time we have sex ... both love it ... she really digs it !!!
It just takes some time to get used to it but then ... just pure fun !
Since you are experienced and she prefers it, I'm curious about what you like and don't like about it. I'm going to ask some rather direct and personal Q's, but its because of my experience plus my burden of being a "clean freak" type of guy, ok? Plus, I like to get direct to the points and issues ... ok?
* How do you prepare for anal sex ... do you use condoms, does she do a ' anal cleanse' prior to or afterwards?
* Do you note the anal odor ... unlike vaginal and quite pugnant?
* Do you alternate between the anus and vagina while having sex in the same session?
* Do you use any lubes since the anus does not provide for it?​

If you prefer not to answer, I understand, but I think I speak for many of us who say we don't care for it, as these being the issues that many of us have.
Mac

Well okay ... i will explain it ;-)

In the beginning she was not that much into anal sex - but i was ..i love it to fuck a girls ass - call it a fetish.
I think one of the reasons i love it is trust - i really enjoy it when a woman trusts me so much she lets me fuck her ass.

So .. i wanted her to enjoy it so i can have it more often ;-) (this is the secret guys!!! make HER enjoy it!!)

To get her more used to it we bought some anal plugs - she had to wear them a few hours per day - that really helped a lot to make it easier when i pushed my cock in. Its a lot about getting used to the feeling that something is in your ass ... it just takes some time.
Main thing is to avoid any kind of pain - it should never hurt.

Besides of just getting "used to it" there was one main reason she began to love it - we discovered that when i fuck her ass and she is using her magic wand vibrator on her clit she gets by far the best orgasms she ever had.
The combination really seems to work ! And i could discover that with other girls too - same situation same reaction.

Don´t ask me why but it seems that the feeling of getting assfucked and putting a strong vibrator on the pussy works pretty well.
Fantastic loud screamin orgasms !!

So how do we prepare
She wears her nice steel plug before
Of course she makes an anal cleanse - we have a special "anal shower " - easy to attach to the shower hose
No we never use condoms - after an anal shower its almost perfectly clean

Of course there is some anal odor sometimes ... well .. no problem for us ...thats part of the game.

No ususally we do not alternate - from pussy to ass is okay but not backwards - too risky to get an infection due to bacteria
If i want to switch from ass to pussy i clean myself quickly
In some sessions i did move from ass to pussy and back and forth - nothing happened ... but doctors do not recommend it ;)

Of course we use lubes - whatever you do with an anus - always lube it !
And use a lot of lube to keep it smooth
We recommend silicon based lube - not the cheapest but works amazing, glides very long and is extremely slippery.

Most cheap water based lubes stop lubricating after a few minutes and then get sticky - that doesen´t feel good.

So if you want to get into anal sex follow these instructions:

1.) Buy an anal plug - sould be made of soft material (silicone) not too big - start with a small size
and wear it on a regular basis

2.) buy good quality lube and use lots of it

3.) take your time .... do everything slowly...it should not hurt

4.) clean yourself before - it makes the whole experience much easier and more comfortable

5.) the girl should be in a comfortable position - doggy style is NOT recommended for beginners
I experienced the best position is when she is laying on her back - legs up over your shoulders ....maybe on the kitchen table ?
We have a self-built swing where she can lay on and hang her legs up into straps so she is totally relaxed and very comfortable - i stand in front of it

6.) some days work better some worse ... be considerate ;-)

7.) using a vibrator on her pussy from the beginning on often makes it more easy for her to relax and open up her ass so in can slide in easier

8.) when you feel she has relaxed and her ass is smooth and has really opened up - fuck her ass as fuckin hard as you can ! hahahah ... (only for advanced people)
if you manage to slam your cock into her ass in a special angle its even possible to make her her squirt !
True story :)

As time goes on it gets easier and easier ...the fun increases even more and so anal sex will become a very enjoyable part of your daily sexlife :)

Ah ...and one more thing - to all the ladies that now may be like "uhh no way my ass will never get fucked"

Try it !! Really !! Maybe otherwise you will miss something that can bring you more fun than you ever expected ..

words_ThankYou.jpg I'm sure I speak for many here regarding your details to this subject ... it doesn't change my opinion or desires to experience anal, but now I know more of what's involved with doing it should the wife ever decide she wants it. We tried it a couple times and didn't make much success at it as I'm a bit on the "thick" side, plus, since I simply love her pussy so much ... why go elsewhere.
Great contribution to the forum, JuliDan,
pic_MacNfries&Wife.jpg .....pic_MacNfries-signature.jpg

In the beginning she was not that much into anal sex - but i was ..i love it to fuck a girls ass - call it a fetish.
I think one of the reasons i love it is trust - i really enjoy it when a woman trusts me so much she lets me fuck her ass.

So .. i wanted her to enjoy it so i can have it more often ;-) (this is the secret guys!!! make HER enjoy it!!)

To get her more used to it we bought some anal plugs - she had to wear them a few hours per day - that really helped a lot to make it easier when i pushed my cock in. Its a lot about getting used to the feeling that something is in your ass ... it just takes some time.
Main thing is to avoid any kind of pain - it should never hurt.

Besides of just getting "used to it" there was one main reason she began to love it - we discovered that when i fuck her ass and she is using her magic wand vibrator on her clit she gets by far the best orgasms she ever had.
The combination really seems to work ! And i could discover that with other girls too - same situation same reaction.

Don´t ask me why but it seems that the feeling of getting assfucked and putting a strong vibrator on the pussy works pretty well.
Fantastic loud screamin orgasms !!

So how do we prepare
She wears her nice steel plug before
Of course she makes an anal cleanse - we have a special "anal shower " - easy to attach to the shower hose
No we never use condoms - after an anal shower its almost perfectly clean

Of course there is some anal odor sometimes ... well .. no problem for us ...thats part of the game.

No ususally we do not alternate - from pussy to ass is okay but not backwards - too risky to get an infection due to bacteria
If i want to switch from ass to pussy i clean myself quickly
In some sessions i did move from ass to pussy and back and forth - nothing happened ... but doctors do not recommend it ;)

Of course we use lubes - whatever you do with an anus - always lube it !
And use a lot of lube to keep it smooth
We recommend silicon based lube - not the cheapest but works amazing, glides very long and is extremely slippery.

Most cheap water based lubes stop lubricating after a few minutes and then get sticky - that doesen´t feel good.

So if you want to get into anal sex follow these instructions:

1.) Buy an anal plug - sould be made of soft material (silicone) not too big - start with a small size
and wear it on a regular basis

2.) buy good quality lube and use lots of it

3.) take your time .... do everything slowly...it should not hurt

4.) clean yourself before - it makes the whole experience much easier and more comfortable

5.) the girl should be in a comfortable position - doggy style is NOT recommended for beginners
I experienced the best position is when she is laying on her back - legs up over your shoulders ....maybe on the kitchen table ?
We have a self-built swing where she can lay on and hang her legs up into straps so she is totally relaxed and very comfortable - i stand in front of it

6.) some days work better some worse ... be considerate ;-)

7.) using a vibrator on her pussy from the beginning on often makes it more easy for her to relax and open up her ass so in can slide in easier

8.) when you feel she has relaxed and her ass is smooth and has really opened up - fuck her ass as fuckin hard as you can ! hahahah ... (only for advanced people)
if you manage to slam your cock into her ass in a special angle its even possible to make her her squirt !
True story :)

As time goes on it gets easier and easier ...the fun increases even more and so anal sex will become a very enjoyable part of your daily sexlife :)

Ah ...and one more thing - to all the ladies that now may be like "uhh no way my ass will never get fucked"

Try it !! Really !! Maybe otherwise you will miss something that can bring you more fun than you ever expected ..
I think I will stick to pussy and oral sex. Anal just requires too much preparation. Oral and vaginal sex has always seemed to do the trick for me.

Preparation and desire of your partners means everything @JuliDan covered the topic very well. Wife liked anal play for a long time before we actually did it. She was concerned about...health risks, cleanliness, etc but almost overwhelmingly that she would like it too much and create cleanliness issues in the future...Thank goodness for the elasticity of human tissue!;)

As for me, I like if for several reasons. I know that when I’m sleeping with a woman vaginal sex is going to occur; whereas, I don’t know if anal sex will occur. That to me is a turn on in itself. I also enjoy the build up to anal sex. From my experiences, there’s always this unspoken intimate connection that occurs. It almost feels animalistic and lustful in nature. I’ve always taken it slowly because most women are not anal queens. I think my approach naturally leads into anal sex. Without going into too much detail, I spend a lot of time licking the area and preparing it for entry. Obviously, it’s tighter but it’s not wetter. I’ve found that women can have very intense orgasms form anal sex too. A lot of women have told me that their orgasm stems from a different yet deeper place. Take that as you will but you can read about anal orgasms if you don’t believe me. Lastly, when I do reach orgasm, the intensity is much different because I can feel the tightening of her sphincter around my cock. A lot of women say they can feel my cum charging from the base of my cock all the way into their ass — and they love that. I enjoy vaginal sex just as much as the next man but anal sex is one of those forbidden pleasure to me. I hope that helps.

I absolutely love anal sex, it's usually me who brings it up either prior to a meet or when we're getting it on. I've had the opposite problem, a couple of guys haven't been into anal and I've had to 'persuade' them to stick it in, but they always end up enjoying it!

re: Why do men always try to push women in having anal sex

How NOT to bring up anal sex with your lover ...
cartoon_AnalSEX.jpg .........GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif ..."I could see President Trump making this argument!"

Back