Why mature married ladies?

ABetterWay

Male
From
MA, US
Well lets start off by saying that mature does not mean old.
It means having life experiences. It means making your own decisions and owning it.
Lets face it MOST women never sat their dreaming of their wedding day thinking 'Hey some
day I'm going to have sex with black (or just other) men as well as my husband' Hopefully that's
something that as they grew they can be honest and share their desires and not hide
behind some set of bullshit rules that really don't bind anyone if they don't let it.

I prefer a mature married woman that doesn't hide who she is from herself or her partner
and just embraces the experience. It so much better for all involve.

Just my opinion of course.

J

So are you asking why we fuck other men? You're right. I was a virgin except to my now husband when we got married. I never thought to myself, someday Im going to...Swallow another man's cum. Go to a gangbang and get fucked by a room of total strangers or make out with ot
her women. I certainly never said to myself after giving my virginity away and getting married...I think I'll fuck another 200 guys and a bunch of women.
But why? Because I'm married to a man who opened my eyes to the world if pleasure and that I should only worry about me and not to the media

All of the responses to this point show why mature women are the best! We were young,most of us, going into marriage. Through life, if we have great husbands, we were encouraged and learned to explore and follow our sexuality. It’s a journey of life experience and support to shed the puritanical thoughts imbedded into us in our younger years to arrive in a place of physical and mental freedom and comfort. I only wish I was at the place I am at now when I was 30! But…. I am enjoying the heck out of it now!

So are you asking why we fuck other men? You're right. I was a virgin except to my now husband when we got married. I never thought to myself, someday Im going to...Swallow another man's cum. Go to a gangbang and get fucked by a room of total strangers or make out with ot
her women. I certainly never said to myself after giving my virginity away and getting married...I think I'll fuck another 200 guys and a bunch of women.
But why? Because I'm married to a man who opened my eyes to the world if pleasure and that I should only worry about me and not to the media
No, wasn't asking why. More of a statement as to why you are preferred :)

All of the responses to this point show why mature women are the best! We were young,most of us, going into marriage. Through life, if we have great husbands, we were encouraged and learned to explore and follow our sexuality. It’s a journey of life experience and support to shed the puritanical thoughts imbedded into us in our younger years to arrive in a place of physical and mental freedom and comfort. I only wish I was at the place I am at now when I was 30! But…. I am enjoying the heck out of it now!
and that is exactly my point, thank you

Back