Why do many girls say "size doesn't matter", while the opposite is mostly true?

I like that “kid ourselves”.

But it’s our BBC-loving wives who are at risk of kidding themselves (reproductively speaking) when they allow themselves to be impaled by superior bare cock as often as my wife does and has four beautiful interracial children to prove it.

Just my 15 mls worth.
Ha! I know the feeling. My first wife was black and we had two biracial children, so you should have seen the third baby - black as Africa. She never wanted to be on birth control and loved conceiving babies. She had too many abortions though.

TO EVERY BODY

Forgive me dear friends. I am a medium-tailed white old libertine man. A so-called average tail of white is as a rule 5 in. Half or less half than a BBC...
We have the Asians who, in general, have even smaller penises. Indians generally have quite large penises, then Latinos, and finally Africans. White Africans are Arabs. Quite often they are highly regarded due to their virility. And then, and then, there are black Africans.
Excuse me, whether they're in the US or anywhere... for 100% are black from AFRICA. That then there may be physical mutations is possible. But not in 3 centuries. The reality is that some countries have been more victims of slavery. It is therefore a purely ethnic observation.
Africa is a continent.
My new girlfriend is Ivorian. She only likes fucking black guys. I am her bf because I like her to cuckold me and get fucked by some of her bbc lovers

Yes I have been with some small men that were okay or lacking and felt and seen the difference with bigger men.
Thank you for responding Peach Tree.

That’s the ongoing experience of my wife too, even though my fully-erected cock measures only one inch less in both length and girth than the 8 and 1/2 inch long and 6 inch girth cock of my wife’s long-term spunky young black lover.

The above measurements of his erect cock translate to the cylindrical volume of it being 24 cubic-inches, compared to mine which calculates out at only 15 cubic-inches.

Which gives his erection a size-advantage of a whopping 9 cubic-inches (about the volume of my wife’s closed fist) over mine.

No wonder she feels way better filled by his cock compared to mine. And for her that’s the decider—even more because my buddy’s cock expands so grossly when he ejaculates in her.

Big Love comes in big packages, size definitely does matter with my wife and I’ve learned to live with it, as it seems your husband has too.

Thank you for responding Peach Tree.

That’s the ongoing experience of my wife too, even though my fully-erected cock measures only one inch less in both length and girth than the 8 and 1/2 inch long and 6 inch girth cock of my wife’s long-term spunky young black lover.

The above measurements of his erect cock translate to the cylindrical volume of it being 24 cubic-inches, compared to mine which calculates out at only 15 cubic-inches.

Which gives his erection a size-advantage of a whopping 9 cubic-inches (about the volume of my wife’s closed fist) over mine.

No wonder she feels way better filled by his cock compared to mine. And for her that’s the decider—even more because my buddy’s cock expands so grossly when he ejaculates in her.

Big Love comes in big packages, size definitely does matter with my wife and I’ve learned to live with it, as it seems your husband has too.
Well I cannot claim to have ever gotten that precise with measurements just done most by eye and then with the rest of my body. Any woman that says size does not matter give her the choice of a dildo and a pencil to masturbate with and see which one she chooses.

Just a fun thread I've been wanting to ask people on sex forums for sometimes now.

Every girl/woman I interacted, knew in real life, or even chatted on the internet, read in articles or so very usually tends to say that it doesn't matter.

But obviously, or at least in my tunnel vision, it is not true at all. For example, all the trends lately about BBC, it literally has the word "big" in it. I know with this kink and lifestyle it's more than just the size, but I mean it's part of what most if not all hotwives here are looking for too right? So what's up with the typical "size doesn't matter, it's more about the skill than the tool itself" answer? Are they too shy to admit it? Or is it a stigma to answer it frankfully? Do they wanna preserve some kind of respect and security for (small) men like me? Or am I just overthinking about this?

For a little context: I've dated a few women in my life, most never directly complained about my small dick but I can clearly see that they were never satisfied with me the same way countless women enjoyed and orgasmed with their BBC/BWC partner(s).
Really think they want to preserve the respect of the little man

Well I cannot claim to have ever gotten that precise with measurements just done most by eye and then with the rest of my body. Any woman that says size does not matter give her the choice of a dildo and a pencil to masturbate with and see which one she chooses.
LOL!!! And good on you Peach Tree!

Unmeasured Eye Candy can be even hotter than measured can’t it.

My buddy and I are bisexual and mutual lovers and have been utterly fascinated by each other’s cocks since that fateful Night One when I first hand-guided his glorious erection into my wife on our marital bed.

On top of that I’m an MD and an almost painfully precise person. Which my wife and my buddy of course totally love when it comes to maximising the pleasure we get from our regular threesomes.

One more relevant dimension:

The head of my buddy’s erection measures 7 and a 1/4 inches in circumference at the level of its sloping flange; as against mine which limps home at 6 and 1/4. Which difference my wife can easily feel when either of us is very slowly penetrating her at the beginning of a fuck.

To watch the arousingly upstanding rubbery flange of my buddy’s beautifully big cock very slowly stretching the rim of my wife’s vaginal opening to a gossamer-thin sleeve when he first penetrates her, is a visuo-erotic feast for me like no other.

Very likely because I love his cock even more than my wife does—as she agrees I do, as evidenced by this dedicatory poem (link below) that I penned two weeks following our above-mentioned Night One.

Enjoy it Peach Tree!!

Last edited:
Sex isn’t everything to everyone. Betas can have purposeful and fulfilling lives outside of or adjacent to sex. You may not be able to impress a woman with a big dick but you can still serve a purpose with a big heart and/or a big wallet. 😉
And for you average guys out there, I would suggest not giving up hope on being able to find a fulfilling relationship with a woman. I think a guy with an average cock but great personality is better relationship material than a guy with a great cock and no personality. I’m sure many women will agree with me on that.
All men have a greater chance at happiness when they’re open to sharing their favorite toys with others, regardless of endowment. 😋

WELL SAID

Cheer. It is logical without discussion. A fun comparison: Can you imagine using a key the size of your suitcase to close the door to your house?

I guess it’s fantastically wonderful to have a cock fill you up thoroughly and as men we all agree bigger must be better but remember a girl can have an orgasm with her finger…. So maybe that’s what they mean by size doesn’t make a difference if she’s being stimulated properly?…. What I would tell my wife in the convincing stages is though…. Wouldn’t you like to be touched deeper where I can’t touch you ?…. And yes that would work for sure..

My wife proclaimed sized didn’t matter for so many years (her monogamous years) and she did have a few big white dicks in her early days before we married. Once she tried BBC though and he fucked her and i mean fucked her good for a long length of time. I don’t remember how long he lasted that first time but it was easily i bet 45 minutes of pounding that pussy. Then he came and i jumped between her legs and went down on her and gave her another couple orgasms and by the time i was finished slurping that messy pussy, he was pushing me out of the way and fucked her in about every position possible and then some and did this two more times. Never heard her say again size doesn’t matter but i do think with BBC’s, it’s not just the size but their stamina and the way they move their hips….the size is just an added bonus but a big bonus at that. I’ve watched my wife in the early years of this lifestyle fuck guys with cocks the size of mine, there is no comparison to the way she fucks back, the way her body instinctively moves and the way she cums over and over as compared to being impaled by a BBC that knows how to lay it down!

So obviously women chose a husband by way more than penis size. But when it comes to sex, I believe most women prefer a penis that “feels” big. Big is relative. Just like men have all different size penises, women have different sized vaginas. Yes they can stretch, but only to a certain degree. A girl who has a small vagina isn’t going to like having sex with a guy hung like a baseball bat. A girl with a big vagina isn’t going to like sex with a guy hung like a little boy.

So if a girl has a small vagina, an average guy is going to feel big to her. From talking to many women over the years, most like to feel full. Like every part is being touched. The first time I had sex with my wife (she was a virgin) she said it felt like I wasn’t all the way in. Over time we would realize she was a size queen. She didn’t know what it was, but she just felt like there was so much of her that was empty when my penis was in her. Yes I have a very small penis, but this hasn’t been the case with every single female.

Most women like to be stretched to a degree. But not all. Think of it this way. I love deep tissue massages. The deeper the better. I’ve actually only have found a few people that can go as deep as I like. I hate massages where they just gently rub your body. My bro in-law hates deep tissue massages. For him, the lighter of a massage the better. I’ve been told by a few massage therapist I took some of the most pressure of anyone they’ve ever massaged. My bro in-law and I are on completely different ends of the spectrum of what feels good to us. Some women prefer to be stretched a lot, some a little, and some just don’t like that feeling.

Another reason women don’t always admit it is because they don’t want to appear shallow or slutty. Many people often try to be politically correct. Some even believe it doesn’t matter even when they obviously get more pleasure from a bigger dick. It’s like the girl who says they want a guy who buys them flowers, opens their door, sends them sweet good morning text etc. and they have 5 of those guys already but they aren’t interested and they keep dating the “jerk”. Most these women are in denial and actually believe they want the “nice guy”. But for many women, what they say they want and what they actually respond to are two different things.

Reactions: wit
The general idea I have been able to get from my wife, who has had huge to super small to my above average, is that there is a point of it mattering in both directions, once it gets past a point of being too small it can't accomplish anything, on the other hand once it gets past the point of "normal big" the it sets the woman into a whole different world. But for the most part generally it doesn't matter as long as the guy is able to read the woman and fuck them the way they want in the end.

Its simple really; a good big one is always better than a good average one, and a small one is rarely enough.

Personally I was always happy with an average size but never really orgasmed from penetration alone. If someone I have chemistry with is packing 8-10 inches I have no problems cumming multiple times through penetration alone.

Last edited:
Its simply really a good big one is always better than a good average one, and a small one is rarely enough.

Personally I was always happy with an average size but never really orgasmed from penetration alone. If someone I have chemistry with is packing 8-10 inches I have no problems cumming multiple times through penetration alone.
Think About It GIF by Identity

Ever since my Korean wife started having a BBC bull, she's become somewhat of a size queen. Says she loves that feeling of being stretched out.

Here's a short video they sent me...

Attachments

• RMOAN_MPV.mp4
    2.2 MB
My wife proclaimed sized didn’t matter for so many years (her monogamous years) and she did have a few big white dicks in her early days before we married. Once she tried BBC though and he fucked her and i mean fucked her good for a long length of time. I don’t remember how long he lasted that first time but it was easily i bet 45 minutes of pounding that pussy. Then he came and i jumped between her legs and went down on her and gave her another couple orgasms and by the time i was finished slurping that messy pussy, he was pushing me out of the way and fucked her in about every position possible and then some and did this two more times. Never heard her say again size doesn’t matter but i do think with BBC’s, it’s not just the size but their stamina and the way they move their hips….the size is just an added bonus but a big bonus at that. I’ve watched my wife in the early years of this lifestyle fuck guys with cocks the size of mine, there is no comparison to the way she fucks back, the way her body instinctively moves and the way she cums over and over as compared to being impaled by a BBC that knows how to lay it down!
Wow!

In my opinion, a girl can really say and think that size doesn't matter... until the day she comes across a man with a big tool and who knows how to use it.

If after that she says that size doesn't matter, I wouldn't believe her

Back