WHY ARE YOU HERE !!

Blur out her face, there are free apps for that!
And verify, otherwise, youā€™re fake
Nobody seems to understand. Why verify an account that I went be able to delete if I'm not going to find use of this site?

I will be HAPPY to verify but nobody gives me a concrete answer.

Is this a vanilla dating site? Or is this a fetish/kink site? (Just fucking or fantasy play)?

I been off and on this website for a while now i forget when I joined .
But its been a couple of years .

I noticed each season somebody have a issue with the lifestyle and this environment.
Its the weirdest thing because they can always go focus on their vanilla life.
Having a issue or challenging the use of a term or a behavior that is fetishism .

But we are on a website that centers sexual fetishism of interracial sexual encounters between whitewomen and blackmen .
That's the point of why everyone is here is are sexual primal attraction for interracial kink .

I got a thing for pale skin white women , I enjoy seeing my dark midnight Dick in their mouth and pussy.
It doesn't mean I Don't like these women personality or I minimize their humanity.
But I know why im here and I see the same from long time members, we know why we here .
We Don't complicate things ...we are essentially all sexual playmates .

We are sexual creatures and we wanna have variety before we die .
But I do want to be respected and I know they want respect as well .
But im not bringing my social issues and gripes to the lifestyle as a blkman .
Because if I do that then I will just leave and go jerk off some where.

I want my Snowbunny playmate if she is married or not, to be comfortable around .
Im here to share my body in mutual fetishism , im not here to complicate things or let other things complicate it .

I know what she wants , she wants raceplay , interracial kink , BBC or a black bull.
Cool either have fun with it or pass on by because its to much for your sensibilities.
But I refused to be shamed or let others be shamed for why we are here .

She wanna be a white slut whore to a blkman ...that's beautiful.
Most brothas on here wanna be either bulls and black bdsm masters , over a white slut .
Its not complicated stop complicating it or just go find what you need someplace that fits you .
ok. Thank you for sharing.

I have had people DM me asking me what I get out of this since I am an older white widower. Itā€™s hard to explain. However I will try.

First off finding reliable Black Gentlemen locally is hard. Sorry I should have said Finding reliable Gentlemen locally is hard as my fetish / fantasies are not race based. They are activity based. So when I do I add them to a group I know. Prefer gentlemen that have had a vasectomy as it makes planning easier As not all the ladies want more children or have had their tubes tied.

At the moment I have seven lady friend with benefits. Yes we have intimate times usually while planning their over night or weekend dates / some times their week long vacations and with one lady her two week holidays to exotic locations (Egypt for scuba diving in Alexandria and Museums, markets in Cario). Covid has stopped those. We also spent two weeks visiting Victoria Falls, climbing Mount Kilimanjaro and going on Safari. For the record we usually try and schedule this in late November or early February as the weather is their summer.

At the moment there are eight Gentlemen in the group. Four are married and yes their wives know and approve for a few reasons. One their husbands stay in shape (use their gym memberships). Two are way more attentive to their family. Yes I loan out my Glass Cabin (more about that later). Wives love the fact that there is a lot of testing going on. On a side note wives love that their husbands have learned to make meals. Another benefit for the wives is they know their husbands are not out with the sluts from work. These events are planned with their help.
Two of the guys are Divorced and not looking to get married any time soon. The last two are widowed fathers. So they get to play without bringing a lady into their childrens lives. This guys love visiting my cabin during the summer for a week. Great family bonding over camp fires, sumores and songs. The only weeks the cabin is mine to arrange play time is the last two weeks of June and the first of July as that is when Thunder and lighting storms tend to happen.

Now my benefit is there are locations activities I find erotic. Will start with the easy ones.

I own a former New York City Cab (checker Marithon) i rebuilt it as a third car / truck fore my step ******* to learn to drive with. It is under powered however it has lots of space for friends for Outings. Then my wife took it over for shopping trips to the city and outings with her ā€œLadies that do Lunchā€ group (see shopping). My fetish / fantasy is Drive In Movies with the couple playing in the back seat. My other fetish / fantasy is then playing while I drive on residential streets or city streets with stop lights.

Staying with the driving theme I also own a truck (International CV Pick Up) that I use to pull an Airstream Trailer. Before Covid and Before Trump we used to every fall drive around the Great Lakes ever fall to watch the leaves change colours. On a side note upper Michigan State is Beautiful this time of year and the food in small towns is great we have also driven to the New England states and New Brunswick / Nova Scotia. These trips are always 10 to 14 days long. (when Trump got in additude of America seemed to change). These trips offer a chance to really relax, have some great food and lots of sex on their part.

Other travel vacations with benefits have been Site Seeing Trains. The Rocky Mountaineer, the Plainsman, the Polar Bear Express, the Train to No Where out of Sauth Saint Marie and the James Bay Train out of Toronto. Again great food, lots to see and relaxed atmosphere for playing.

Ok now for non Moving play.

My ******* In Law left us (my wife and I) ten acres on a lake near Slaughter House Hill. There was an old Fire Watch Station there that we used to take the family to for a few weeks every summer. Well the station had to come down before it fell down. So we build a glass roofed dome cabin with bed sheets walls. Now I love going there to play during Thunderstorm season. I found and old double brass bed that makes a hell of a lot of noise when you play on it. I also a few years back took a re cycled plastic picnic table up for out side dining and play. Love to sit on a bench and watch them play, especially during a warm summer rain. I also built a wood fired hot tub built for four. If we know there is a thunder and lighting storm coming we fire it up and wait for the storm and yes we have lots of towels in side to dry off later.

In the winter I set up my Ice Fishing Hut on the lake As a play location.

Last edited:
No fantasy to it!! Buy a cage, lock it on hubby!
And then iron out the rules! Fantasy can be played with Bull, but ownership is real! Unless you two choose the other route, have her become a hole for every KINGā€¦.

My first intention was to use it as a dating site, but the quality of men near me has proved to be disappointing. I won't be paying for a membership again and mainly browse the site for entertainment only.
Geography is the bitch that gets in the way, ain't it?:unsure:

I been off and on this website for a while now i forget when I joined .
But its been a couple of years .

I noticed each season somebody have a issue with the lifestyle and this environment.
Its the weirdest thing because they can always go focus on their vanilla life.
Having a issue or challenging the use of a term or a behavior that is fetishism .

But we are on a website that centers sexual fetishism of interracial sexual encounters between whitewomen and blackmen .
That's the point of why everyone is here is are sexual primal attraction for interracial kink .

I got a thing for pale skin white women , I enjoy seeing my dark midnight Dick in their mouth and pussy.
It doesn't mean I Don't like these women personality or I minimize their humanity.
But I know why im here and I see the same from long time members, we know why we here .
We Don't complicate things ...we are essentially all sexual playmates .

We are sexual creatures and we wanna have variety before we die .
But I do want to be respected and I know they want respect as well .
But im not bringing my social issues and gripes to the lifestyle as a blkman .
Because if I do that then I will just leave and go jerk off some where.

I want my Snowbunny playmate if she is married or not, to be comfortable around .
Im here to share my body in mutual fetishism , im not here to complicate things or let other things complicate it .

I know what she wants , she wants raceplay , interracial kink , BBC or a black bull.
Cool either have fun with it or pass on by because its to much for your sensibilities.
But I refused to be shamed or let others be shamed for why we are here .

She wanna be a white slut whore to a blkman ...that's beautiful.
Most brothas on here wanna be either bulls and black bdsm masters , over a white slut .
Its not complicated stop complicating it or just go find what you need someplace that fits you .
I agree, but I also think this site should encourage both sides of interracial relationships that way no one gets left out šŸ˜

My first intention was to use it as a dating site, but the quality of men near me has proved to be disappointing. I won't be paying for a membership again and mainly browse the site for entertainment only.
I'm with you. I've had great luck with meeting interesting and genuine people here but no one that I would actually meet in person.

Nobody seems to understand. Why verify an account that I went be able to delete if I'm not going to find use of this site?

I will be HAPPY to verify but nobody gives me a concrete answer.

Is this a vanilla dating site? Or is this a fetish/kink site? (Just fucking or fantasy play)?
you can always delete all your photos and your account even after you've been verified. I don't know who told you you couldn't

Back