WHY ARE YOU HERE !!

BigPapa

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
I been off and on this website for a while now i forget when I joined .
But its been a couple of years .

I noticed each season somebody have a issue with the lifestyle and this environment.
Its the weirdest thing because they can always go focus on their vanilla life.
Having a issue or challenging the use of a term or a behavior that is fetishism .

But we are on a website that centers sexual fetishism of interracial sexual encounters between whitewomen and blackmen .
That's the point of why everyone is here is are sexual primal attraction for interracial kink .

I got a thing for pale skin white women , I enjoy seeing my dark midnight Dick in their mouth and pussy.
It doesn't mean I Don't like these women personality or I minimize their humanity.
But I know why im here and I see the same from long time members, we know why we here .
We Don't complicate things ...we are essentially all sexual playmates .

We are sexual creatures and we wanna have variety before we die .
But I do want to be respected and I know they want respect as well .
But im not bringing my social issues and gripes to the lifestyle as a blkman .
Because if I do that then I will just leave and go jerk off some where.

I want my Snowbunny playmate if she is married or not, to be comfortable around .
Im here to share my body in mutual fetishism , im not here to complicate things or let other things complicate it .

I know what she wants , she wants raceplay , interracial kink , BBC or a black bull.
Cool either have fun with it or pass on by because its to much for your sensibilities.
But I refused to be shamed or let others be shamed for why we are here .

She wanna be a white slut whore to a blkman ...that's beautiful.
Most brothas on here wanna be either bulls and black bdsm masters , over a white slut .
Its not complicated stop complicating it or just go find what you need someplace that fits you .

Last edited:

I noticed each season somebody have a issue with the lifestyle and this environment.
Having a issue or challenging the use of a term or a behavior that is fetishism .

But we are on a website that centers sexual fetishism of interracial sexual encounters between whitewomen and blackmen .
That's the point of why everyone is here is are sexual primal attraction for interracial kink .

I got a thing for pale skin white women , I enjoy seeing my dark midnight Dick in their mouth and pussy.
It doesn't mean I Don't like these women personality or I minimize their humanity.
But I know why im here and I see the same from long time members, we know why we here .

I want my Snowbunny playmate if she is married or not, to be comfortable around .
Im here to share my body in mutual fetishism , im not here to complicate things or let other things complicate it .

I know what she wants , she wants raceplay , interracial kink , BBC or a black bull.
Cool either have fun with it or pass on by because its to much for your sensibilities.

Most brothas on here wanna be either bulls and black bdsm masters , over a white slut .
Its not complicated stop complicating it or just go find what you need someplace that fits you .
So sexy.

I do not find sex between different races the fetish. The feyish is the serving, the submitting . Maybe if a white man woukd have trwsted me lije this, i would still be with white men. But it took a Black man to "bring my slut out", so maybe the fetish led to the preference??
Says the person with no verification and no pic proof 👀 might even be a cuck in disguise 👀

Well said, there are suddenly a abundance of complainers, they don't like this or that. The forum is what it is not perfect but where in this world would you find that. If it's not for you leave and continue to search for a place that fits. Too much crying over fake or phony people they have always been there. I think worse on this internet. Before when there was only swinger publications and they had to pay postage and give a real address they were fewer but you got them. Frustrating of course, I think how dull my life would have been had i changed paths because of a phony . All the great people and times i would have missed. I'm thoroughly happy i put up with some frustration.

Well said “My Brotha’”!

So true

Trying to see and Meet women in nyc or who visit nyc who are down for encounters … maybe meeting a future mrs but it’s the internet so long term love isn’t really gonna happen …

Back