WHY ARE YOU HERE !!

I been off and on this website for a while now i forget when I joined .
But its been a couple of years .

I noticed each season somebody have a issue with the lifestyle and this environment.
Its the weirdest thing because they can always go focus on their vanilla life.
Having a issue or challenging the use of a term or a behavior that is fetishism .

But we are on a website that centers sexual fetishism of interracial sexual encounters between whitewomen and blackmen .
That's the point of why everyone is here is are sexual primal attraction for interracial kink .

I got a thing for pale skin white women , I enjoy seeing my dark midnight Dick in their mouth and pussy.
It doesn't mean I Don't like these women personality or I minimize their humanity.
But I know why im here and I see the same from long time members, we know why we here .
We Don't complicate things ...we are essentially all sexual playmates .

We are sexual creatures and we wanna have variety before we die .
But I do want to be respected and I know they want respect as well .
But im not bringing my social issues and gripes to the lifestyle as a blkman .
Because if I do that then I will just leave and go jerk off some where.

I want my Snowbunny playmate if she is married or not, to be comfortable around .
Im here to share my body in mutual fetishism , im not here to complicate things or let other things complicate it .

I know what she wants , she wants raceplay , interracial kink , BBC or a black bull.
Cool either have fun with it or pass on by because its to much for your sensibilities.
But I refused to be shamed or let others be shamed for why we are here .

She wanna be a white slut whore to a blkman ...that's beautiful.
Most brothas on here wanna be either bulls and black bdsm masters , over a white slut .
Its not complicated stop complicating it or just go find what you need someplace that fits you .
Very well put

I noticed each season somebody have a issue with the lifestyle and this environment.
Having a issue or challenging the use of a term or a behavior that is fetishism .

But we are on a website that centers sexual fetishism of interracial sexual encounters between whitewomen and blackmen .
That's the point of why everyone is here is are sexual primal attraction for interracial kink .

I got a thing for pale skin white women , I enjoy seeing my dark midnight Dick in their mouth and pussy.
It doesn't mean I Don't like these women personality or I minimize their humanity.
But I know why im here and I see the same from long time members, we know why we here .

I want my Snowbunny playmate if she is married or not, to be comfortable around .
Im here to share my body in mutual fetishism , im not here to complicate things or let other things complicate it .

I know what she wants , she wants raceplay , interracial kink , BBC or a black bull.
Cool either have fun with it or pass on by because its to much for your sensibilities.

Most brothas on here wanna be either bulls and black bdsm masters , over a white slut .
Its not complicated stop complicating it or just go find what you need someplace that fits you .
Yes Sir. Thank you Sir.

Its not complicated stop complicating it or just go find what you need someplace that fits you

Last edited:
I'm here because like the rap group Naughty By Nature said "I'm down with opp"! Other people's pussy!!!

I'm here because I believe that other people's pussy deserves other people's cock and I want to do my part in making sure that there is plenty of good quality cock in the lifestyle for other people's pussy to enjoy! Make sense?🤔

😂🤣

I'm here because like the rap group Naughty By Nature said "I'm down with opp"! Other people's pussy!!!

I'm here because I believe that other people's pussy deserves other people's cock and I want to do my part in making sure that there is plenty of good quality cock in the lifestyle for other people's pussy to enjoy! Make sense?🤔

😂🤣
Makes perfect Sense bro, it's our mission to use others ppl pussy and give em white pussies some good dick
🍆🍆😈😈

I'm here because of my wife. I guess it's a way of coping with the lifestyle. I use to feel ashamed of loving her, and we broke up quite a few times. But I realized that I don't want a normal relationship. I love that she is fit, sexy and confident. She would not be who she is without the lifestyle. I fear seeing her on here, and maybe that is part of why I logged on in the first place. She was out of town, and I found out with who... so i scoured the internet for anything on her.

White male here. I'm here because I enjoy seeing white women with black men. Have known a few white women who actually prefer black men. And I respect and support them.

Thank you for sharing this, we just started exploring our fantsies and there have been black men who frown on us for our fantasies.

This has made us feel guilty to the point of abandoning any efforts to pursue these fantasies. Nobody understands that it's strictly fetish, kink, fantasy. To step out of our world for a little bit and enjoy adult fun behind closed doors.

Thank you for sharing this, we just started exploring our fantsies and there have been black men who frown on us for our fantasies.

This has made us feel guilty to the point of abandoning any efforts to pursue these fantasies. Nobody understands that it's strictly fetish, kink, fantasy. To step out of our world for a little bit and enjoy adult fun behind closed doors.

That's what I worry about that's turning people away .
This should be a anti prudish space , focused on the thrill the taboo and adventure of sex to spice up the grind of life .

Why are we drawing in sociopolitical situations into this ...that's stupid to me .

That's what I worry about that's turning people away .
This should be a anti prudish space , focused on the thrill the taboo and adventure of sex to spice up the grind of life .

Why are we drawing in sociopolitical situations into this ...that's stupid to me .
Wow, very well said

We have gotten HEAVILY judged by black men who felt objectified. So we got confused and started questioning our entire fantasy from an ethical standpoint. We started feeling guilty and shame, my wife kinda feels that now.

It was hard to get to this point where we're both open to this and take this to the next level but after meeting someone in person he made us feel like we were awful people trying to take advantage of him for being black.

I thought that was the point, here we are all sexual objects. Of course we are more then that outside the bedroom but we thought this site catered to the fetish side of interracial play, not the moral ethical side.

I'm still not sure

Great question 🤔

I'm here Mostly for laughs now. This website has become ridiculous 😅

Back