WHY ARE YOU HERE !!

Wow, very well said

We have gotten HEAVILY judged by black men who felt objectified. So we got confused and started questioning our entire fantasy from an ethical standpoint. We started feeling guilty and shame, my wife kinda feels that now.

It was hard to get to this point where we're both open to this and take this to the next level but after meeting someone in person he made us feel like we were awful people trying to take advantage of him for being black.

I thought that was the point, here we are all sexual objects. Of course we are more then that outside the bedroom but we thought this site catered to the fetish side of interracial play, not the moral ethical side.

I'm still not sure
Be sure...don't give up...there're still plenty of men here intent on doing the same thing you are - satisfying that IR sex hunger and experiencing that feeling you can't get any other way. You will be satisfactorily used for black sex pleasure...

Be sure...don't give up...there're still plenty of men here intent on doing the same thing you are - satisfying that IR sex hunger and experiencing that feeling you can't get any other way. You will be satisfactorily used for black sex pleasure...

I've dealt with his kind many, MANY times. In most cases it's just a horny submissive little white boy with uncontrollable urges and he's browsing the internet looking to satisfy his Fetish. Those guys typically need guidance but more importantly, their partner is not on board.
I would bet money his woman doesn't know about this side of him, as they typically keep it 'tucked away' waiting for the right time to break the news to her that he's a cuckold.

Just another white boy lost in the sauce.

I've dealt with his kind many, MANY times. In most cases it's just a horny submissive little white boy with uncontrollable urges and he's browsing the internet looking to satisfy his Fetish. Those guys typically need guidance but more importantly, their partner is not on board.
I would bet money his woman doesn't know about this side of him, as they typically keep it 'tucked away' waiting for the right time to break the news to her that he's a cuckold.

Just another white boy lost in the sauce.
It's these kind of responses that pushes me away from pursuing this lifestyle.

Yes we are not experienced, this far we are trying to take things to the next level.

Comments like this are toxic and ugly. Nothing but judgment and ridicule. There's nothing healthy about this at all

#ignored

It's these kind of responses that pushes me away from pursuing this lifestyle.

Yes we are not experienced, this far we are trying to take things to the next level.

Comments like this are toxic and ugly. Nothing but judgment and ridicule. There's nothing healthy about this at all

#ignored

What you Say and what you Do are two different things. Post history reveals the truth 👁‍🗨
or, Prove me wrong and follow my advice

What you Say and what you Do are two different things. Post history reveals the truth 👁‍🗨
or, Prove me wrong and follow my advice

If we become verified and decide to delete our account we can't. I did the research already.

If we have the option to validate that this website is for us then we'll verify.

Seems like your feelings get hurt very easily. My apologies that the world doesn't revolve around you

If we become verified and decide to delete our account we can't. I did the research already.

If we have the option to validate that this website is for us then we'll verify.

Seems like your feelings get hurt very easily. My apologies that the world doesn't revolve around you

My feelings are not involved in this at all. I'm just an experienced guy in his lifestyle I call it how I see it. But at the same time, I have also offered you legit advice and assistance.

I even gave you the information of two of the most highly qualified and capable Bulls in the lifestyle and you soundly ignored it.

Then You get immediately butt hurt and #ignored me 🙄🤦🏾‍♂️😅

#ALLFACTS

I know the truth hurts sometimes but it also helps, little cuckold white boy.

My feelings are not involved in this at all. I'm just an experienced guy in his lifestyle I call it how I see it. But at the same time, I have also offered you legit advice and assistance.

I even gave you the information of two of the most highly qualified and capable Bulls in the lifestyle and you soundly ignored it.

Then You get immediately butt hurt and #ignored me 🙄🤦🏾‍♂️😅

#ALLFACTS

I know the truth hurts sometimes but it also helps, little cuckold white boy.
Where do you find your attacks and accusations as "advice".

You're here to vent. You never answered the question. Be honest with yourself. I've been looking through your activity and you vent A LOT here.

You seem emotional compromised

Where do you find your attacks and accusations as "advice".

You're here to vent. You never answered the question. Be honest with yourself. I've been looking through your activity and you vent A LOT here.

You seem emotional compromised

And you have yet to prove me wrong on any account. You are just another in a long list of sexually confused and frustrated white guys who stumble upon this website.

"This too shall pass"

Back