Who Loves ANAL??

I gotta say, there is probably no way in hell I would ever be able to take anal brom a black guy. I will on special occasions give it up for hubby but the initial strokes just hurt so bad. fingers are fine tho, except a black guys fingers would be huge too lol.

andf keep in mind, no girl is ever going to tell you to eat her ass, but no girl is ever going to stop you if you try. I will become your puppy.
I would love to eat your ass.

i have never got to put my cock up a woman bum but i have had toys and things up mine. it does make you feel totally powerless which is a nice feeling.

This is how a cumslut's ass should get stuffed and stretched wide open by a BBC.
0514925078.jpg

Anal is something I do to please a guy. I do it if he wants to. (They all want to) It is not my favorite. The funny thing , when we first met, my husband thought that anal was something I would never do until he watched a black guy fuck my ass while he watched. It was the first and only time I came from anal.

My wife Kathy loves anal ;) things were a bit dirty in the beginning (poopy) but now shes a pro :happy:. Shes had so much big black cock up her bum hole so much she bound for a ava devine moment soon :cool: ps we also love pegging :)

Back