Who Loves ANAL??

Yep, especially the first bit when you get the stinky burning sensation as my bum stretches around something nice and fat.

last lover had huge cock that concerned me actually first time I saw it....then he said ...think I was gullible....he only can come while having anal....first few times it scared me...just the tip...then he come on my ass..then I started backing up..taking more coming more.....then one night ...doggy he took me hard...standing over me drilling..hard...I collapsed on my stomach..spread eagle he tore into me...in so much pain/pleasure...I was speechless...he broke up with me 2 weeks later....so yes with normal size men.....I love it....that's what he ownedView attachment 549321

He's a fool! I'd still be beating the brakes off that ass! my ride 2.jpgmy ride 2.jpg

Here's how you should get a BBC ready for the anal invasion and penetration of your asses.

tumblr_n2fop7eNCO1rzaj8jo10_500.jpg

tumblr_n2fop7eNCO1rzaj8jo9_500.jpg

BBC just destroys that ass.
tumblr_mwy1likunb1sqg652o1_500.gif

Gape is a lovely thing...I feel very fortunate that I'm in situations where I get to enoy seeing it not too infrequently :wub: Plus it is hot to get to see your own gape with a mirror set up just right.... :oops:

:blackheart: Lanie

Same deal here. She gets off BIG-time!!!

hw10-jpg.536421

I maintain many women who say they don't like it haven't done it with a man who knows what he's doing; so, probably turned off to the whole idea by an inept lover, or perhaps some mishap in the doing of it that embarrassed her. Either that or she's not yet tried it and without really knowing, simply believes she wouldn't enjoy it. There are also those who believe they shouldn't enjoy it, that it's somehow shameful. There are few things more pleasurable than freeing a mind and body from those strictures.

"Many" may be true...but I think that as with most things with us varied and fickle females, it is different and not true for all....

I, probably like a lot of the women who are into it, am pretty orgasmic vaginally to begin with, and kind of able to transfer that to the back door, so to speak ;) I know many women aren't, so pleasure is a bigger issue to begin with. My experience, which probably goes to just half a dozen other girls who have joined in our litle BBC sitch and given the real dirty a go, is that a lot need some pussy or clit stimulation to actually cum...plus that helps us to relax and take it, to begin with. And it seems many of us, at least those with twisted minds and psyches, get off on it in part BECAUSE it is taboo! :oops:

I've written my story up before, maybe even earlier on this thread, but I was fortunate to be introduced to anal by a lover who was experienced, and sensitive - a bi guy, nonetheless, and a black (or mixed-race) one, though he was only pretty average in endowment....

:blackheart: Lanie

Back