I wish more of my partners wanted my ass . There’s something quite amazing at being taken anally in front of my husband who then cleans up both of us
Perhaps you have not been with enough men. I’ve rarely met a man didn’t want anal and not sure I’ve been with any black men who didn’t want to take me in the rear. What I love is when they will take my hubby in the rear as well. Not all will do that but we have found some and those are the ones we keep around. We both need bbcs LOL

Last edited:
Perhaps you have not been with enough men. I’ve rarely man a man didn’t want anal and not sure I’ve been with any black men who didn’t want to take me in the rear. What I love when they will take my hubby in the rear as well. Not all will do that but we have found some and those are the ones we keep around. We both need bbcs LOL
Many are not willing to try just like many aren't interested in going down on a woman. Just being in this circle shows we think both inside and outside the box

Many are not willing to try just like many aren't interested in going down on a woman. Just being in this circle shows we think both inside and outside the box
Interesting comments. We have been swinging for many many years and I’ve never seen any man including black men who would not go down on me, maybe rarely I’ve met a man didn’t want to preform anal or maybe they prefer vaginal sex more as I do, but yes those willing to service my man’s ass is different, early on it was rare but in the past 10-15 years I think most have been willing to service him, but maybe we have become better at screening or making our desires known up front. Yes being in the circle of this says a lot. Thanks for your comments

Back