Who Loves ANAL??

We've tried it together and with a few others. She's not a big fan of it. She only orgasms and squirts vaginally. Maybe it's just her.

I gotta say, there is probably no way in hell I would ever be able to take anal brom a black guy. I will on special occasions give it up for hubby but the initial strokes just hurt so bad. fingers are fine tho, except a black guys fingers would be huge too lol.

andf keep in mind, no girl is ever going to tell you to eat her ass, but no girl is ever going to stop you if you try. I will become your puppy.

Your anus will stretch and accomodate. I am a bisexual male that has had anal sex with my wife(strap-on, toys and fingers ) and another bisexual male on numerous occasions. It is uncomfortable in the beginning till your muscle is used to the intrusion. Thereafter it is quite enjoyable

I gotta say, there is probably no way in hell I would ever be able to take anal brom a black guy. I will on special occasions give it up for hubby but the initial strokes just hurt so bad. fingers are fine tho, except a black guys fingers would be huge too lol.

that would depend on the guy, not his color. sounds like you're not getting sufficiently relaxed on those special occasions. have hubby try a little more foreplay.....tongue and fingers. he won't mind. but if you're seldom doing it it's probably always going to feel like a new thing. that's not all bad either, for either of you.

andf keep in mind, no girl is ever going to tell you to eat her ass, but no girl is ever going to stop you if you try. I will become your puppy.......after he's in, it feels incredible after a few strokes. I knowe it makes me make some very strange sounds out of my mouth. squeaks and squeals

that's hot, you're adorable, and and you're husband is a lucky guy.

Back