White woman, why don't you marry a black man?

I wonder if black men only like them for sex.
If they are so exceptional, why not consider them for a wedding instead of keeping them hidden inside your bedroom?

Isn't a marriage better with a man who also knows how to fuck you well?
Funny you ask, because in a way you have answered your own question. The keyword here is hide, because they don't want the risk or cost of associating openly with blacks.
For things that are really important, like their husband, their circle of friends, their *******, the schools their ******* go to, their neighborhoods etc etc, that important things will always be white. Now that they have the important things taken care of, then it's time to play with the well-endowed animals. Then they come and hide on these types of places and consume all the bbc they can eat. As that old saying goes: Why buy the cow when you can have the milk for free?

I noticed a lot of the white women here aren’t answering the question being asked ….’mostly because we all know the reason and answer to this question. Most of you have no prob fucking black men but when it comes to making family you go white . Just be honest and cut the bullshit

I wonder if black men only like them for sex.
If they are so exceptional, why not consider them for a wedding instead of keeping them hidden inside your bedroom?

Isn't a marriage better with a man who also knows how to fuck you well?
the problem is not marriage to the black man but they are afraid that the ******* they will be born will not be accepted by society .

Its kinda strange that even here on this site there are so many stereotypical and fantastical responses to this. Although in all fairness most of those responses seem to be from men, not women. Maybe its because not enough people took the question serious?

@Shroudedwolf6 explained exactly what happened for us specifically. Sometimes your awakening just comes a little later in life. Sometimes you don't find the courage to chase your own physical happiness until you are older. And sometimes by the time that happens there are other things you have that you don't want to give up.

I noticed a lot of the white women here aren’t answering the question being asked ….’mostly because we all know the reason and answer to this question. Most of you have no prob fucking black men but when it comes to making family you go white . Just be honest and cut the bullshit
Of course they are not going to answer because you've cornered them and they don't have an answer. So the deafening silence. They may be horny but they are not dumb. They could have married or dated a black man but they are fully aware of the status of being white in America. That is why their husband and ******* are white, their neighborhood and and ******* schools, their circle of friends etc etc etc, things that really matter will all be white. Isn't it strange how when they take care of the important things i just mentioned, then they show up and hide on sites like these, and claim to be black-cock only, exclusively black, 100% bbc sluts and all the other jazz.

The reason is that black men can’t be bound to the society white people live in. I was married to a white woman. Only lasted 5 months. I realized that in order to maintain her life, she lied to everyone, her *******, her ex husband, even the church. I tried to put up with it but couldn’t. I live my life with no regrets and don’t need to be scared of criticism from what other people think or have to lie to get what I want. Sad to say I love her but we’re not a good fit.

Guys, excuse my poor English, it's not my native language.
Most of these ladies are already married, so a more interesting question might have been: why didn't you marry a black man? For this last one I think I may have an interesting answer

From my observations and from what I've heard about this kind of fetish (IR cuckold) a lot of women have been pushed into this QoS/BBC Only lifestyle by their cuckold husband, they weren't originally into this kind of thing. There are many who have the full QoS outfit but have only had 2 black dicks in their entire life. The women who are really into black men are those who are married to a black men or those who have dated several black guys since college or even high school. If you're interested in these "snowbunnies" as some people call them, it's no secret that there are plenty of them in public spaces, dating apps, social medias...

The main point I'm trying to make is that this hotwife/BBC Only lifestyle here in this type of community is very satisfying and exciting, but y'all have to be realistic and keep in mind that a lot of this lifestyle is not true, it's pure fantasy and sexual fetishism. I mean, we are literally called BBC. I can't count how many times I've read things like "The BBC texted me at 11.04pm", "The BBC said...", "Too many BBCs trying to..."
Sure, some of these married women are dating the "Bull", but we're still in a very clear fantasy, so if you're looking for a genuine, even non-vanilla, relationship with a white woman(or anykind of woman), I'd say it's not the place to look for it, so it makes sense that there are very few IR couples here.

Last edited:
spinning GIF

Maybe you should be asking what it is as a black man that makes a white woman mot want to marry YOU because I’m sure the one’s I’ve encountered would marry me in a heartbeat given the correct circumstances of course 🤣

spinning GIF

Maybe you should be asking what it is as a black man that makes a white woman mot want to marry YOU because I’m sure the one’s I’ve encountered would marry me in a heartbeat given the correct circumstances of course 🤣
His question makes sense in a place where all women claim to be obsessed with blacks when almost all are married to a white man. Outside of this place, I don't think he would ask the same question.

His question makes sense in a place where all women claim to be obsessed with blacks when almost all are married to a white man. Outside of this place, I don't think he would ask the same question.
Affirmative....the question makes sense; however, with women continuing to advance financially and function independently irrepsective of being married they will exercise their "OPTIONS"

Affirmative....the question makes sense; however, with women continuing to advance financially and function independently irrepsective of being married they will exercise their "OPTIONS"
Yeah, but that's definitely not why women HERE have all black lovers and white husbands. Outside of the hotwife world, women have exactly the same choices and independences and it turns out that many of them, even in non-vanilla circles, are married or in a serious relationship with a black man, but here, specifically in this kind of hotwife community we can literally count the number of interracial couples.

Yeah, but that's definitely not why women HERE have all black lovers and white husbands. Outside of the hotwife world, women have exactly the same choices and independences and it turns out that many of them, even in non-vanilla circles, are married or in a serious relationship with a black man, but here, specifically in this kind of hotwife community we can literally count the number of interracial couples.
Well again, I think they're exercising OPTIONS their reasons may vary but, they feel empowered to live their own life and make choices that satisfy their desires. Financial POWER seems to be a primary contributor to explore let's say the 'DARK SIDE"....

For me personally, I've been married for 16 years to my husband. Now IF anything ever happened in our relationship, I would most definitely date, and perhaps marry, a black man. Since we've opened up our relationship I'm only attracted to him and black men. Can't fully explain the reasoning, maybe it's because they seem to be more self confident.

Now I wonder how many of these black men would be willing to share me with other black men if that were the case. While not in every case, I wonder how many, who love having "white married pu$$y" would share it if THEY had it? 🤔

Back