White woman, why don't you marry a black man?

giamp

Male

I wonder if black men only like them for sex.
If they are so exceptional, why not consider them for a wedding instead of keeping them hidden inside your bedroom?

Isn't a marriage better with a man who also knows how to fuck you well?

First, a signifiant portion of the white women who are playing with black men are married (and, presumably, happily) or in a committed relationship. Second, the primary motivation for this activity is physical satisfaction, not emotional. Gonna guess that those two combined probably eliminate a minimum of 80% to 90% of the participants. For the remainder, I would guess marriage is not an priority or goal for most of them....at least not at the start.

I see plenty of married interracial couples. I doubt that had anything to do with the lifestyle, just their preference of who they wanted to spend their lives with. This is about a certain lifestyle niche and the pleasures that come along with it. I don't really think you can intertwine the two or question why some people marry and some people don't.

I'm Hispanic, my girl is white. I imagine you'd call that an interracial coupling. We're here because she got tired of playing with white dudes who have no game and nothing to offer in their pants. She had never been with a black man til I introduced it after the last white guy she was ever with. So, here we are!

I wonder if black men only like them for sex.
If they are so exceptional, why not consider them for a wedding instead of keeping them hidden inside your bedroom?

Isn't a marriage better with a man who also knows how to fuck you well?
Variety is the spice of life 😊

I see plenty of married interracial couples. I doubt that had anything to do with the lifestyle, just their preference of who they wanted to spend their lives with. This is about a certain lifestyle niche and the pleasures that come along with it. I don't really think you can intertwine the two or question why some people marry and some people don't.

I'm Hispanic, my girl is white. I imagine you'd call that an interracial coupling. We're here because she got tired of playing with white dudes who have no game and nothing to offer in their pants. She had never been with a black man til I introduced it after the last white guy she was ever with. So, here we are!
I'm glad you helped her discover black man

Back