White woman, why don't you marry a black man?

You create and see what you focus on.. your perception is your own and as long as that is how YOU see it, that is all YOU are going to experience. Good luck with that.
What are you talking about ? That what I saw in 12 yrs in seattle and six months in Minneapolis

Aktuell bin ich für beides offen. Ich würde gerne eine Cuckold-Erfahrung haben und einen echten Cuck finden, um zu heiraten und mein Sexualleben mit Schwarzen zu leben. Aber auch offen dafür, sich in einen Schwarzen zu verlieben und zu heiraten. Mal sehen wer zuerst kommt haha.
S a n dro

Attachments

• 20210911_154846.jpg
    20210911_154846.jpg
    409.2 KB · Views: 4
This question doesn't make any sense? There is a lot of white women that marry black men. I'm a prime example.

(1) it depends on the region of the country. In large urban areas and in the western part of the country you will find more interracial marriage then in the midwest and the south.

(2) It depends on the woman. Different women like different types of guys. Just like men. Different men like different types of women. Not all men like same type of women.

(3) Also it is a handed down generation belief. Most "baby boomer" white women are not into interracial marriage. However, a large percentage of white women of " Gen X, and younger are into interracial marriage.

(4) YOUR ATTITUDE ON HOW YOU APPROACH THEM!
Don't approach white women with a "Getto" mentality and "Getto" appearance!!

Note: I live here in Las Vegas Nevada (Interracial marriage mecca of country) and there is a lot of white women that "Love" black men! As well as Asian, Latino, European, and black. Young and old.

So it depends on the region, the woman, their generation, and your mentality!

Last edited:
Reactions: wit
This question doesn't make any sense? There is a lot of white women that marry black men. I'm a prime example.

(1) it depends on the region of the country. In large urban areas and in the western part of the country you will find more interracial marriage then in the midwest and the south.

(2) It depends on the woman. Different women like different types of guys. Just like men. Different men like different types of women. Not all men like same type of women.

(3) Also it is a handed down generation belief. Most "baby boomer" white women are not into interracial marriage. However, a large percentage of white women of " Gen X, and younger are into interracial marriage.

(4) YOUR ATTITUDE ON HOW YOU APPROACH THEM!
Don't approach white women with a "Getto" mentality and "Getto" appearance!!

Note: I live here in Las Vegas Nevada (Interracial marriage mecca of country) and there is a lot of white women that "Love" black men! As well as Asian, Latino, European, and black. Young and old.

So it depends on the region, the woman, their generation, and your mentality!
Yep being in Seattle 12 years after being in the south midwest and east coast my whole life was an great experience, I met white women i can never meet easily back east. I am in St.Louis now and it is night and day the average white woman will not speak to you in public, but in Seattle they did it all day long. Yeah the boomer white women in the south midwest and east coast got a lot of hang ups,west coast not as much.
are you a rocket scientist?
Oh go ahead down the road and leave me alone

Yep being in Seattle 12 years after being in the south midwest and east coast my whole life was an great experience, I met white women i can never meet easily back east. I am in St.Louis now and it is night and day the average white woman will not speak to you in public, but in Seattle they did it all day long. Yeah the boomer white women in the south midwest and east coast got a lot of hang ups,west coast not as much.

Oh go ahead down the road and leave me alone
im gonna iggy you now.

Back