White woman, why don't you marry a black man?

I don't think marriage is ideal for me. Any white woman in my life will be shared with all of my black friends. She will be fucked HARD by multiple black men weekly and I'll have to invent a new word because slut will be an understatement of what I'll put her through. That pussy will never rest!!!
Finally. Someone has the mentality as me. They are sluts. Why would you marry that ?

Who are you speaking about?

If you want to push back against known racists on this site, Im on your side. Let's confront them, but to have this generalize perspective is only harmful to you. Much luv, that you have a beautiful wife that supports you. Same here. My wife loves that I empower women, but also that they all know they serve me, my needs and become subs and subservient to me. But I dont assume anything, its all based on communications, negation, trust and consent.

I believe that as long as there's consent, everyone else should MIND their own damn business.
I had made several posts i created on here , just for us black men to chat and i get simps always challenging my ideology , Because they want brownie points for white pussy.

A few white women told me they didn't want to lose their social status. But majority of white women said they can't commit to one single BBC for the rest of their lives and rather be share by many black men instead of one.
Because white women naturally are sluts....chick im fucking right now , has got divorced and fucks black men left and right. Havent got gangbanged yet , but its going to happen. All holes open. Now Why would i marry that ? I may sound harsh , but they know its natural for them to get multiple dicks.

I don't know what the OP was trying to say, but whatever they said wasn't as racist as what you said.

Stop trying to find someone or something to argue with. There are racist people in the world, but it's not your job to find them. Focus on yourself. the question is do you want to marry a white woman or a woman with different skin color? thats the question. Whatever other negative thoughts are rolling around in your head are just counter-productive to you and your life.

Who cares what other people do? Seriously!! Like why do you care? You should only care about the women you meet, the people you have relationships with and what you want to do. Do you want to marry a white woman or not?

And your answer is not right or wrong, its just right for you.
Example A. Simp *******.

I can’t lie, I do find it strange that most, if not all of the “Black Only” women are never actually married to or dating a black man. I guess we’re just a fetish and nothing much else beyond that?
Its cool bro. Just use them for their 3 white holes like they using you just for your bbc.

Because white women naturally are sluts....chick im fucking right now , has got divorced and fucks black men left and right. Havent got gangbanged yet , but it’s going to happen. All holes open. Now Why would i marry that ? I may sound harsh , but they know it’s natural for them to get multiple dicks.
Lmfaooooo without a doubt the biggest fuckin idiot on the site hahahahahhahahaha

Because white women naturally are sluts....chick im fucking right now , has got divorced and fucks black men left and right. Havent got gangbanged yet , but its going to happen. All holes open. Now Why would i marry that ? I may sound harsh , but they know its natural for them to get multiple dicks.
Yuck. She sounds like a human toilet. Been banged more times than a Manhattan cab door. Scary stuff.

Yuck. She sounds like a human toilet. Been banged more times than a Manhattan cab door. Scary stuff.
Bro. Just telling the truth. And isn't white trash...she's a doctor . But being a white woman...it's natural lol.

Last edited:
You better stay home with your husband. Your lover have non plans to replace your husband as your new husband. Don't let the sex and sex talk fool you, your lover will always see you how he met you and it's not as a wife.
Agreed.

Back