White woman, why don't you marry a black man?

I don't think marriage is ideal for me. Any white woman in my life will be shared with all of my black friends. She will be fucked HARD by multiple black men weekly and I'll have to invent a new word because slut will be an understatement of what I'll put her through. That pussy will never rest!!!
My Eric did this OMG we had so much fun together I miss him every day

I wonder if black men only like them for sex.
If they are so exceptional, why not consider them for a wedding instead of keeping them hidden inside your bedroom?

Isn't a marriage better with a man who also knows how to fuck you well?
I think it’s a generational thing, because my wife would have definitely married a black man 15 years ago, not a white man like me.
So you will see more and more white woman marrying Black men now as it is becoming more and prevalent.
Black men are far superior according to my wife in so many ways, so it only makes sence for many white woman to marry black guys now.

Last edited:
Black men are far superior in so many ways so it only makes sence for them to marry black guys now.

😃

Seriously the nonsense written on this site is astounding. Firstly declaring any race superior is incredibly racist. As individuals we are all equal and we should be judged on what we achieve during our life time. A big cock and fun sex is great but most of us spend less than 1% of our time having sex. Factors like education, income and wealth are important factors when it comes to choosing a life partner.

😃

Seriously the nonsense written on this site is astounding. Firstly declaring any race superior is incredibly racist. As individuals we are all equal and we should be judged on what we achieve during our life time. A big cock and fun sex is great but most of us spend less than 1% of our time having sex. Factors like education, income and wealth are important factors when it comes to choosing a life partner.
Black men are superior in overcoming enormous societal sanctioned bias, prejudice and racism... We are survivors. White men are superior in creating those malevolent systems and continue to do so. We may all be equal. However, we certainly aren't all treated as equals... Which matters more. You mentioned education, income, and wealth. All have been collectively denied to Black people in varying degrees since the inception of this country. That continues to this day. These are not excuses, they are facts. Ultimately everyone is responsible for themselves. However, for some groups that is substantially more challenging. Collectively white people aren't in that group...Black people are.
In closing every individual should marry whomever they want to...or not.
For their own fucking reasons.

So many insults being thrown around on a site meant for connecting. Can we all just agreed to disagree with certain topics and leave it as that without the insults?
Don't hold your breath-every human being has the God given right to be as stupid as we want to be and most of US will exercise that right at least once a day.

I wonder if black men only like them for sex.
If they are so exceptional, why not consider them for a wedding instead of keeping them hidden inside your bedroom?

Isn't a marriage better with a man who also knows how to fuck you well?
and you? are you a white male or black? your profile is so non existent.

I had made several posts i created on here , just for us black men to chat and i get simps always challenging my ideology , Because they want brownie points for white pussy.
I hear you. But Im not sure you hear yourself.

You are upset that someone with zero credibility wants "brownie points."

Who is giving out these so-called brownie points? Who on earth cares, other than you? Stop giving power to these people, by caring what they say. It's hard to ignore stupid people online, but that's what you should do. IGNORE. Its not worth your time or energy. Whats funny is the word SIMP...if thats the case -- then why bother to reply at all?? If someone is a SIMP, then IGNORE THEM!!

I hope that helps. I'm not mad at you brother, I am more concerned that you give too much attention to dumb people. Rise above. Stay in your lane, which is a good place to be. Don't let people drag you down. Its not worth the effort. You got this.

Lets elevate this site, lets celebrate women. I do not like the disparaging comments against women on this site. I find it disgusting. Women need to be honored and respected. All women. This site focuses on white women. Let's face it, not many sites focus on white women in a positive light. So lets set the example of treating white women with more respect and ignoring the nonsense.

Alright let's just cut the bullshit and get right down to it. Probably going to get alot of hate but why sugar coat or beat around the bush. Black men are seen as the catfish of the sea. Some ladies think Black men will take just about anything. Don't believe me?

When have you ever seen a super hot white girl in her 20's or early 30's marry a black men? Yes their are exceptions to the rule but I'm talking about the majority do not marry Black men in their prime years unless their dunking a basketball and throwing a pass down field for 50 yards.

When do most Black men get white women 40's or 50's when the white men they choose doesn't want them anymore. We all know that a white man is the first option and is seen as better. Don't let that white women grow up in a higher class of people that's when family, friends, neighbors, Circle of friends, boss/co-workers all influence her choice.

Example: Sharon Stone is now dating black men at 64. You think prime Basic Instinct Sharon Stone would have been with a black men? Nope
In Seattle and Minneapolis brothers with good jobs pull hot white women,especially Seattle.

In Seattle and Minneapolis brothers with good jobs pull hot white women,especially Seattle.
You create and see what you focus on.. your perception is your own and as long as that is how YOU see it, that is all YOU are going to experience. Good luck with that.

Back