White woman, why don't you marry a black man?

I wonder if black men only like them for sex.
If they are so exceptional, why not consider them for a wedding instead of keeping them hidden inside your bedroom?

Isn't a marriage better with a man who also knows how to fuck you well?
Hate how there are no real replies for this thi is a conversation that should be had for sure !

There are PLENTY of white women married to Black men.

Just gotta know where to look 👀👀😉

First, a signifiant portion of the white women who are playing with black men are married (and, presumably, happily) or in a committed relationship. Second, the primary motivation for this activity is physical satisfaction, not emotional. Gonna guess that those two combined probably eliminate a minimum of 80% to 90% of the participants. For the remainder, I would guess marriage is not an priority or goal for most of them....at least not at the start.
Exactly how I feel. I love my husband and we have a good sex life and always have. I've never met another man I would leave him for. We got into swapping first for the friendship and yesssssss the physical enjoyment. I'm not into one-night stands and have to like who I'm with but I'm not looking for a new husband. I'm not sure if that makes sense to everyone but it's how I feel.

Exactly how I feel. I love my husband and we have a good sex life and always have. I've never met another man I would leave him for. We got into swapping first for the friendship and yesssssss the physical enjoyment. I'm not into one-night stands and have to like who I'm with but I'm not looking for a new husband. I'm not sure if that makes sense to everyone but it's how I feel.
Makes perfect sense! The perception that there is a desire for more than the physical satisfaction or naughty excitement is really more urban legend (or propaganda) than reality.

I wonder if black men only like them for sex.
If they are so exceptional, why not consider them for a wedding instead of keeping them hidden inside your bedroom?

Isn't a marriage better with a man who also knows how to fuck you well?
Where have you been my friend. It's happening at a rapid rate as we text! We are marrying white Women. Lol

This is the right mindset to be successful in this lifestyle! The marriage has to cum first,the playtime cums second!

Back