White woman, why don't you marry a black man?

Well again, I think they're exercising OPTIONS their reasons may vary but, they feel empowered to live their own life and make choices that satisfy their desires. Financial POWER seems to be a primary contributor to explore let's say the 'DARK SIDE"....
In swinger lifestyle women can do exactly what you just said and marrying whites while fucking blacks, but even in swinger communities that are not even specialized in interracial we find plenty of interracial couples. Not here.

For me personally, I've been married for 16 years to my husband. Now IF anything ever happened in our relationship, I would most definitely date, and perhaps marry, a black man. Since we've opened up our relationship I'm only attracted to him and black men. Can't fully explain the reasoning, maybe it's because they seem to be more self confident.

Now I wonder how many of these black men would be willing to share me with other black men if that were the case. While not in every case, I wonder how many, who love having "white married pu$$y" would share it if THEY had it? 🤔
Did you steer your curiosity towards black men yourself or did your husband first steer you towards them?

Did you steer your curiosity towards black men yourself or did your husband first steer you towards them?
I've always had an affinity towards black men. Where I was, and still am, living....there's not a large selection of black men though for play, let alone marriage.
When we opened up our marriage and decided to play it was actually the one thing we agreed on that any MMF fun was going to be with a black man.

My wife was born in Mississippi moved to Texas when she was 15. None of the schools she went to were integrated so she was never around a black person at all. My best friend was black and he was her first contact with a black man. After we started the interracial hotwife lifestyle she said that she had been with some black men that she would have considered husband material if she had been around them growing up. SoI guess you could say lack of opportunity was why she married a white man.

I've always had an affinity towards black men. Where I was, and still am, living....there's not a large selection of black men though for play, let alone marriage.
When we opened up our marriage and decided to play it was actually the one thing we agreed on that any MMF fun was going to be with a black man.
I see. I feel like here, especially here in the IR cuckold world, women like you who already had an affinity for black men are a minority and most women weren't into blacks at all before to be dragged into the lifestyle by their husbands. And then they developed a taste for black men.

My wife was born in Mississippi moved to Texas when she was 15. None of the schools she went to were integrated so she was never around a black person at all. My best friend was black and he was her first contact with a black man. After we started the interracial hotwife lifestyle she said that she had been with some black men that she would have considered husband material if she had been around them growing up. SoI guess you could say lack of opportunity was why she married a white man.
Who brings the interest in starting the interracial hotwife lifestyle first, you or her?

I see. I feel like here, especially here in the IR cuckold world, women like you who already had an affinity for black men are a minority and most women weren't into blacks at all before to be dragged into the lifestyle by their husbands. And then they developed a taste for black men.
Since joining the lifestyle, have noticed the same. The way I always explain it, is I've got vanilla at home....sometimes I just get a little sweet tooth for chocolate😜

As for his interest in it, I think it started because he wanted to give me what I want. After a few experiences, I think he found out that he was turned on in the skin contrast of the experience.

During the first experiences he was never jealous?
Not really. It helped our first was one of the nicest, most awesome guys we could have found. Worked really well with the hubby. Going in he was a little timid and not sure how he'd feel. But after we started he didn't show any at all.

I noticed a lot of the white women here aren’t answering the question being asked ….’mostly because we all know the reason and answer to this question. Most of you have no prob fucking black men but when it comes to making family you go white . Just be honest and cut the bullshit
That's changing, in the younger generation most white women are choosing Black men

I wonder if black men only like them for sex.
If they are so exceptional, why not consider them for a wedding instead of keeping them hidden inside your bedroom?

Isn't a marriage better with a man who also knows how to fuck you well?
Because men are the gate keepers of marriage and most black men prefer to marry black women. They may enjoy fucking white women more. But when it comes to marriage, most black men (except the ones in the UK) have a kinship and affinity towards their own race. If you look at the statistics, black men and white women marriages are most likely to end in divorce.

That's changing, in the younger generation most white women are choosing Black men
What world do you live in? Men choose the women, not the other way around. Men are the ones that choose who they want to marry and they choose who they propose to. This may be an uncomfortable truth but men are the prize in a relationship. Every woman for the most part want to be chosen by an eligible, competent man for marriage.

I wonder if black men only like them for sex.
If they are so exceptional, why not consider them for a wedding instead of keeping them hidden inside your bedroom?

Isn't a marriage better with a man who also knows how to fuck you well?
Men are the ones that propose. So ask black men why they aren’t marrying them lol.

I am open for both, currently. I would Love have a cuckold experience, and find a real cuck to get marriage and Live my sexual life with Black guys. But also open to fall in love for a black guy and get marriage. Lets see who come first haha.
I'm a tall decent looking masculine bisexual Latin stag/cuckold here in Jersey. What's up?

Back