White woman, why don't you marry a black man?

I wonder if black men only like them for sex.
If they are so exceptional, why not consider them for a wedding instead of keeping them hidden inside your bedroom?

Isn't a marriage better with a man who also knows how to fuck you well?
Because it would break my heart to cheat on him. I found out I just need more than one black man.

If they are so exceptional, why not consider them for a wedding instead of keeping them hidden inside your bedroom?

In my opinion it has a lot do with societal and family pressure. In high school and college i dated all types of women and the women who were not black almost to a T told me their families would disown them of they knew. It takes a lot of strength to defy your family and go it alone without family. That is the reason in my opinion.

In my opinion it has a lot do with societal and family pressure. In high school and college i dated all types of women and the women who were not black almost to a T told me their families would disown them of they knew. It takes a lot of strength to defy your family and go it alone without family. That is the reason in my opinion.
So why did you attack me for my thread but you didn’t attack that individual for their thread???

Because hes a coon. These cats on this site will sell their souls for white pussy. It's sad. But will attack a black queen in a heartbeat.
Thank you. It’s like these guys see a black woman and see red. A white person made this thread asking why don’t white women marry black men. He answered the question respectfully with no insults. But when I make a spin off thread asking black men why they don’t marry white women- he jumps in my thread with nothing but attacks and insults without answering my question. Then he starts accusing me of having another account and secretly being someone else which I consider slanderous.

About 3 black men jumped in my thread attacking either me or black women in general completely destroying my thread. But this thread remains civil and cordial. What the fuck is wrong with black men. Black men make me so sad honestly. It’s so disappointing to see them do this 🤦🏾‍♀️

Thank you. It’s like these guys see a black woman and see red. A white person made this thread asking why don’t white women marry black men. He answered the question respectfully with no insults. But when I make a spin off thread asking black men why they don’t marry white women- he jumps in my thread with nothing but attacks and insults without answering my question. Then he starts accusing me of having another account and secretly being someone else which I consider slanderous.

About 3 black men jumped in my thread attacking either me or black women in general completely destroying my thread. But this thread remains civil and cordial. What the fuck is wrong with black men. Black men make me so sad honestly. It’s so disappointing to see them do this 🤦🏾‍♀️
Yes it is black queen. They are coons. Let them be. I'm here for you. I know the black woman is the black man's only ally.

A white woman is just 3 holes to me. Just like we are nothing but human black dildos to them.

Yes it is black queen. They are coons. Let them be. I'm here for you. I know the black woman is the black man's only ally.
But why can’t they just leave me alone? They do this to me in every thread I make. They just gang up on me for no reason. Why is this thread so peaceful while mine is a war zone? Because I’m black? Why?
Sad Cry GIF

I am already married. My husband found this sight for me. Honestly I am wondering if this site is a little bit racist? Only because it is so specific and also because it isn't a dating site so yes just for sex. This is the first site I have become a part of so I don't have anything to compare it too. I do think tour statement is valid.

I just met a white man first and fell in love with him, nut I would happily marry a black man if I found one and wasn't already married.

I am already married. My husband found this sight for me. Honestly I am wondering if this site is a little bit racist? Only because it is so specific and also because it isn't a dating site so yes just for sex. This is the first site I have become a part of so I don't have anything to compare it too. I do think tour statement is valid.

I just met a white man first and fell in love with him, nut I would happily marry a black man if I found one and wasn't already married.
No prob with that answer. Yes this site has a lot of racists.

A white woman is just 3 holes to me. Just like we are nothing but human black dildos to them.
Wow. I am so not woke. I should have seen this but never really thought about it. I personally am not on this site just because I think black men are only a cock. I never really thought about it. I believe black men and women are very beautiful. More beautiful than most people. I am not sure if I am really allowed to say that as a white women so sorry if I offend you.

My husband found this site because I talk about how attractive and beautiful black men and women are how I love their features and curves and skin.

I don't know this is a hard conversation to have via chat and also I am not sure what I can and can't say. I don't want to sound like an ass.

Look at the difference in responses from the same guy.

When a white person makes a thread look at the respect he gives them

Versus when a black woman makes a thread. Why is my thread dumb but the person’s thread above me wasn’t dumb.

Are you seriously asking why black men wont mary white women, really? No i mean are you seriously fucking really seriously asking this question? I really cant believe the dumb ass questions that are asked in the general forum section.

Wait a minute arent you the black woman who asked the ignorant question " why dont black men marry white women", anything everything you post on here should just be ignored. you are also the person that emailed me crying "why you attacking me" . i suspected you were trolling now its confirmed. One last thing, dont forget to sign into your other accounts and down rave this comment. I think one of the account names is "red pharaoh" .

Back