White woman, why don't you marry a black man?

They won't understand me....im very into my blackness so I need someone with that we can have that in common. But they are still 3 holes to me
Lol I knew it. Like I said in my posts above black men have a kinship with black women that is unmatched. I feel the same... I could never date or marry a white guy cos I have nothing in common with them. The difference is you’d fuck white women, I wouldn’t fuck white men lol.

Well again, I think they're exercising OPTIONS their reasons may vary but, they feel empowered to live their own life and make choices that satisfy their desires. Financial POWER seems to be a primary contributor to explore let's say the 'DARK SIDE"....
What kinda question is this 😂 .
If you want to marry a white woman go to a vanilla website or move to a predominantly white city and start dating.
This is a site where white women who are married or not married can get sexual attention from black men .
We fetishize each other here and we like fuck each other sometimes do un-PC role play.

No offense but this ain't the place to ask that question bro.

If you want to marry a white woman go to a vanilla website or move to a predominantly white city and start dating.
This is a site where white women who are married or not married can get sexual attention from black men .
We fetishize each other here and we like fuck each other sometimes do un-PC role play.

I didn't ask just responded to the original query.....

Because men are the gate keepers of marriage and most black men prefer to marry black women. They may enjoy fucking white women more. But when it comes to marriage, most black men (except the ones in the UK) have a kinship and affinity towards their own race. If you look at the statistics, black men and white women marriages are most likely to end in divorce.
Maybe to marriage but that is fast changing as women make more than men. Also ask yourself what does a white man offer? Poor physique, horrible in bed, unattractive, submissive, passive. Economically Black men are catching up and will soon surpass white men. This is not the natural pairing for a woman, it's a clear sign of evolution.

Reality people.....traditional marriage irrespective of race is changing (polyamorous, polyandry, etc) and more men recognise marriage has no long-term benefit. Next 5-10 years watch how relationships appear in the media and within your own immediate community.....things are changing. Modern women with their husband and lover...it continues to grow in Western societies.

Maybe to marriage but that is fast changing as women make more than men. Also ask yourself what does a white man offer? Poor physique, horrible in bed, unattractive, submissive, passive. Economically Black men are catching up and will soon surpass white men. This is not the natural pairing for a woman, it's a clear sign of evolution.
Lol yeah they may be all these things but most people prefer to marry their own race for cultural similarities. I know for me, I’m way more comfortable around black men and I want black ******* so I will be marrying black. A lot of black men are more comfortable with black women. A lot of white women are more comfortable with white men.

Good question, but a twist on this is, I like the black man sleeping with a white wife dynamic. To me that's super duper hot compared to an interracial black and white married situation, which for some people could possibly start feeling somewhat vanilla pretty quickly. Being with a white woman in a white married couple's life, and fucking her proper, is where the hotness lies if you ask me. The fetish of this is key, paramount.

Last edited:
Lol yeah they may be all these things but most people prefer to marry their own race for cultural similarities. I know for me, I’m way more comfortable around black men and I want black ******* so I will be marrying black. A lot of black men are more comfortable with black women. A lot of white women are more comfortable with white men.
There is a linear growth of black men marrying out. Polls in 2017 showed 25% of Black men married non Black women. This is because Black men are top of the totem pole and have their pick. This does not count mixed children, which will be a higher percentage. Today I wouldn't be surprised if 50% of Black men marry out.

There is a linear growth of black men marrying out. Polls in 2017 showed 25% of Black men married non Black women. This is because Black men are top of the totem pole and have their pick. This does not count mixed children, which will be a higher percentage. Today I wouldn't be surprised if 50% of Black men marry out.
Lol we all know black men are top of the totem pole. And depending where you are black men do marry out at 50%. For example I’m from the UK and over here, over 50% of black men marry white women. But those marriages are most likely to end in divorce? Why? Cos they’re not compatible romantically. Because they fetishise each other more than love each other.

What they don’t get is that it’s men that decide who they marry. So the question should be why aren’t black men marrying them. I’m about to make a spin-off thread asking this lol.

Lol we all know black men are top of the totem pole. And depending where you are black men do marry out at 50%. For example I’m from the UK and over here, over 50% of black men marry white women. But those marriages are most likely to end in divorce? Why? Cos they’re not compatible romantically. Because they fetishise each other more than love each other.
I say here its 11% blackmen married out in the U.S. because 89% are married to blkwomen .

The obvious reasons have been neglected.
1. The entire thing is a fantasy for many. Something to dangle like a carrot that increases the libido. A part of the sex play that many use to keep the home fires burning. Kept a fantasy there is no danger of harm , hurt or the end of a relationship.
2. a big part of this black white thing is the old thinking that it's wrong. Like so many other things there is a urge to push or for some cross the widely accepted boundaries. Both doing and speaking of it adds to the excitement.
3. pier pressure and social status. I think back to my college days, there were only a very small number of females who even spoke of sex with a black. Most of those who did would make comments that clearly indicated marriage or even dating was not on the table. The most common " I might fuck one but I'd never be seen in public with one" usually said in a group situation and it always got a laugh. Last year i let them have a party for my granddaughter before her wedding. The same comments came out during the discussions. Making it difficult for me to believe that everybody's doing it . The willingness to speak of it has increased so that's changed.
In my day It was a time when your social status would be instantly changed i got a first hand knowledge of that.
4. during my swinging years more than once i heard words to the effect of it being fun and safer. The fun is obvious if your not having fun during sex you're doing it wrong. Safer because they thought there was no way they would leave their marriage to live with a black guy. They'd be thrown out of the country club or shunned by friends and in many cases family. Making it safer to fuck one with or without the knowledge of their spouse.
Not surprising that some of the men had the same thoughts. With the black guy there was less of a chance of her leaving the relationship.

I say here its 11% blackmen married out in the U.S. because 89% are married to blkwomen .
Why? I made a spin off thread asking why.

What they don’t get is that it’s men that decide who they marry. So the question should be why aren’t black men marrying them. I’m about to make a spin-off thread asking this lol.
I am sure some prefer the fetish over the marriage. White pussy is fine, but for many, again, I am sure ain't nothing to compare with married white pussy. That for many is da bomb.

Last edited:
Back