White Wives: Taken by BBC on your wedding night

Complete the following statement, "I...

• Total voters
I just wish I had fucked a BBC the day before my wedding, though I did fuck an ex boyfriend about 4 days before my wedding when I was getting cold feet. Sex was hot and he had a bigger cock than hubby but he had his flaws. Glad I got married but I think about my ex a lot too!!
Where are you from canada

I just wish I had fucked a BBC the day before my wedding, though I did fuck an ex boyfriend about 4 days before my wedding when I was getting cold feet. Sex was hot and he had a bigger cock than hubby but he had his flaws. Glad I got married but I think about my ex a lot too!!
I would have loved to fuck you on your wedding night too....yank that white dress up and fuck you in it hard and deep!

We got married in vegas. I joked to her that we could invite these guys up right after the wedding She laughed and stared at them. She never said no. Im still working on her
you should have invited the guy to the room and let things flow ,my wife never said lets do it I just made it look casual after a couple of drinks and chat he was naked and my wife was sucking his huge cock the rest was great

I HAVE DONE THIS TWICE NOW AFTER 35 YEARS OF MARRIAGE AND ALL I CAN SAY IS IT HOT!!!!!! WE HAD SO MUCH FUN!!! AND EVERY ONE IN OUR HOTEL KNEW EXACTLY WHAT WAS HAPPENING WHEN THE BLACK MEN WALKED ME THROUGH THE LOBBY IN MY WEDDING DRESS!!!!!
Imworking on this double penetration to.happen im even trying to bring a young female neighbor to join in this fuck fest.its almost ready

Back