When You see an Interracial Couple...

I saw two couples, both white female with black men all in their late twenties-early thirties, leaving a restaurant. The girls were all smiley and happy and cuddling up to the guys, so my instant thought was: there are two white girls enjoying some really good BBC.

The odd thing though, is that the two black guys were totally emotionless, no smiles, no touching the girls, nothing. Weird, almost like zombies.

I saw two couples, both white female with black men all in their late twenties-early thirties, leaving a restaurant. The girls were all smiley and happy and cuddling up to the guys, so my instant thought was: there are two white girls enjoying some really good BBC.

The odd thing though, is that the two black guys were totally emotionless, no smiles, no touching the girls, nothing. Weird, almost like zombies.

Let's hope they got some pussy afterwards....

Let's hope they got some pussy afterwards....

I'm sure they did, but they just didn't seem interested. I mean, if you were gonna be getting laid by a hot looking woman wouldn't you at least have a little smile or grin or put your arm around her, hold her hand or something???:confused:
And it wasn't just one, but both guys.

I usually just think ,well, chalk another one up for The Black Man! Us white men just lost another one to the Good Guys. Once they go to the Dark Side they usually don't come back. Seems like I say that a lot these days. If I'm around them for very long I kinda get a tingling in my loins. I start thinkin that at one time she probably was fuckin some white dude like me. Now she is Fuckin' some Big Dicked Black Man and was never happier. Good for her.

I'm sure they did, but they just didn't seem interested. I mean, if you were gonna be getting laid by a hot looking woman wouldn't you at least have a little smile or grin or put your arm around her, hold her hand or something???:confused:
And it wasn't just one, but both guys.

Would you like seeing more white couples from abroad coming into the U.S., for the secret desire of being with Black men?

Would you like seeing more white couples from abroad coming into the U.S., for the secret desire of being with Black men?

I don't really have a feeling about that one way or the other, but I would think it would be easier for them to hook up in the Western European countries or South America than here, in the U.S.A.

I don't really have a feeling about that one way or the other, but I would think it would be easier for them to hook up in the Western European countries or South America than here, in the U.S.A.
1. Western Europe? Yes
2. South America? Not so much

......IMHO

That's because they were probably their husbands, marriage has a way of doing that. :bounce:

willsrvu said:
I don't really have a feeling about that one way or the other, but I would think it would be easier for them to hook up in the Western European countries or South America than here, in the U.S.A.​
Why you think such?

Western Europe has had a more relaxed attitude toward racially mixed couples for decades longer than the USA, which even today is not very accepting of racially mixed couples except in some of the larger cities in "liberal" leaning areas.

I don't have any real experience with South America, however, as there is a large Black-Hispanic community there, I would think that racial mixing is more common place and accepted. This is based upon a perception that that community is made up of an infinitely varying scale of skin shades, which essentially would make color less of an issue.
Of course, as racial prejudice works both ways, that community may not be as accepting of whites or of European whites as I think they are.

That's one thing I love about white women: once they see stuff that they like, hardly do they ever keep shut about it. Trust that as your woman gets in the mood, she's going to rattle about that black cock she grabbed in her hand .., of how much she'd love to be owned by it. And you, being the good hubby to her, you're going to stroke her fire more about it!

View attachment 51654
I wouldn't mind hitting that ass!!! Or see you doing it!!

Interesting answers.
For me, it depends on the couple. I really don't care that much to anoint two people who have different skin colors and who are in a relationship to be something sacred and grand. They are people pairing up with another with whom each wants to be with and I think that is great.

The issue is one that is split. First off, when it comes to love between two people and the relationship that steams from that: Color is not an issue.

I have friends, married couples, where she is from Korea and he is from Bosnia. They have *******. I know two couples where he is white and she is black. I even know one couple, only casually, where she is black and he is Japanese. Of course there are more then a half dozen BM and WF couples I know who are not [yet for some] married. One of them has two ******* already.

These folks love each other. Some are attractive and good looking people and some are sort of bland. Still, their feelings and love show through.

Second off, many who'd ask this question want to know if the thoughts had are instantly sexual. When I see hot young couples, IR in this case, I do think mostly of the sort of sex they might be having. That takes on a fantasy tilt to it, of course. He would be hung and a real acrobat in bed. That is not always the case just because he is a black man. I spot him that state, in my minds eye when I think about them.

I really love seeing, not just interracial BT Dubs, couples where the man is okay or ugly and the woman is fucking HOT as blazes. That is the most common anyway and my travels confirm that to my satisfaction. I fit into the area, as a guy, myself. I am an awesome guy but no male model. So too with so many men I know, black included, who could be termed womanizers. Be it a big dick, skill in bed, charm and social grace, humor and allure, fun seeking, money or a bend of all of the above: The guy does not look great but pulls the hottest tail.

To see goofy blacks with stunning whites is what does turn my head, in a good way. If the guy knows others are looking he seems to beam with a bit of pride in most cases. I relate to that.He has a prize and he reacts.

I think differently of some older IR couples, 50 years plus, vs some ******* in their early 20s. The IR angle fits into matters but mainly it is the age and the fact that times have shifted that makes me ponder about their lives, sex lives and relationships. Then again, they might have just met and been a couple for a few months when I saw them and not many decades. Who knows?

Mainly, when I see a cute couple, I look at the female. IR couples too. I scope out the woman as I would any other woman, single or paired up.

Everyone has assumptions about others, couples included. Ask people in general about what they think of liberal/conservative couples and their sex lives as one would imagine it to be. Or old/young couples.
People from one country to the next, those of upper class life vs lower class living etc. IR is not too unique when you find it just another category to filter others by.

Mostly, I focus on my own love life and don't reflect too much on other people I see out in the world. That said, I do like to see BM/WF couples in public. When the white woman is cute or hot, all the better!

Totally emotionless is odd. Not outwardly expressive does not mean they are not holding up there end.

There is a mindset, correctly I must add, among cats who shall be deemed players or womanizers that in any pairing there is one who is chasing and one who is being chased. If you [the man] have to chase, you have no power and if you both are chasing, it won't end too well at times. This does not mean there is not mutual attraction.

In all relationship here are followers and leaders. The female, when she is with a man she is fucking hot and horny for, will be the follower. I again and talking in public. She is often the sexual aggressor behind closed doors since she needs his cock.

This is not to play it off that man or woman is inferior nor superior. There are leaders and followers. Are you one who needs to chase and beg or one who gets chased after and is begged by others?

This means that in normal social settings, in public, you can see who has the lead. Again, not taking about bed room time nor the lead up to it. The guy in many cases will take what he wants and lead her into that action there.

Is she pawing all over you? Is she leaning into you? Is she touching you?

or

Are you trying to cop a feel on her? Are you trying to impress her and hold her attention?Are you being pulled about by her and are thirsty for her approval or your being desperate about getting sex or not?

Who has the power? Who is really leading?

Watch some bitch ass men try to 'pick up' women at bars. Buying all those drinks to get the girl buzzed, pissing away money and she still walks off. They lean in, they try and touch her, they are too fast to jump to her needs.

Look at some pimp ass, smooth man. After he interacts, she is touching him and flirting as she does. She preens her hair. She leans into him and she fights to get his attention. He is fun and warm and composed at all times, yet he is leading her!

Who leads and who follows? You can't fake it and be some bullshit puffed up ego asshole and 'think' you lead or tell others you do.If you are a man, you lead the women however and your sexuality sets the tone. And moistens their panties.

Still, who leads and who follows? Who is being chased and who is running after another desperately? Those black men who has the white chicks really into them were leading the girls even though it look like they were just being static.They were being how they were and that was making the context for the girls to be how they were and respond to their men with joy and filtration.

Learn to see what is really going on and you get to take a different vantage on PDA and courtship displayed in the open. Most women are sexually submissive. ALL women are sexually submissive and surrender to the right, dominant and sexual, men. They love to give in and be taken over by lust and sexual joy and orgasms.

You can see dudes who lead women sexually, in that key way, by how the women react to those men in public and how they just fall into his flow and follow his lead. Those are the women, FYI the very same, who are "bitches" to lesser beta males, the mean girls and the babes who bust guys balls often too when the other wimp men fail the leadership test of manhood. Funny that duality of women and who gets what side of her. The fury or the passion...

And it just looked like those black cocksmen where simply sitting there doing nothing. Some black men are pimps without apology. Very smooth fellows!

When I see an interracial couple, my first thought is the same as any time I see any other couple: How the hell did that guy get her? Or WTF does she see in him?

Back