When You see an Interracial Couple...

Say you're walking down the street and you happen to sight an interracial couple going the other way, or doing something about themselves... What's the first thing that pops into your mind about them?

View attachment 20314

I find interracial couples very sexy, but I also have to say I find them both ways: in other words black men / white women and white men / black women.

I stayed with an interracial couple up in Maine, and the Mrs., told me how her folks never talk to her anymore because of that. Her *******'s dating a white girl, and her parents too are just as racist as you'd expect. I thought such was stuff you'd only hear about when going towards the southern states.

I live in the South and I have found that racist are more prevalent in the North than the South. You find most of your military bases in the South and that is where you find interracial couple, and that has moved into the civilian community where they are becoming more expectant of interracial couples.

I live in the South and I have found that racist are more prevalent in the North than the South. You find most of your military bases in the South and that is where you find interracial couple, and that has moved into the civilian community where they are becoming more expectant of interracial couples.
True. Racism up North up was\is no joke. Back in the day the North had more "Sundown Towns" then any region in the country. Sundown towns were towns that black people had to be out of before the sun went down. Research Sundowns towns.

I was with my wife the other night and saw two sexy girls both with black guys. I leaned over to my wife and said "you know what both those girls are getting". She just gave me a soft slap on the shoulder. She knows and my wife wishes it was her.

I was with my wife the other night and saw two sexy girls both with black guys. I leaned over to my wife and said "you know what both those girls are getting". She just gave me a soft slap on the shoulder. She knows and my wife wishes it was her.
Lol I'm on it haha

The Wife treated me to dinner out last night and an IR couple came in and were seated behind my Wife, but in my direct line of sight.
She was a very attractive brunette about mid thirties, forty tops, body to die for and he was a black gentleman in his sixties, tall trim and slightly greying. Between the way she was dressed (very tasteful, but sexy as all get out) and the way they acted, it was clear that they were on a date and just getting to know each other.

What made it even more intriguing was the way the lady interacted with the restaurant staff compared to her gentleman. It was apparent that she had invited the gent out and was very accommodating of his preferences, even having the restaurant change orders when he didn't care for his first choice, and yet she was very assertive with the staff. Never rude or bitchy, always classy but it was clear to all that this lady was used to having things her way.

What topped it off was noticing later that the lady had a wedding ring, which to us seemed to make sense of the whole affair and my Wife and I couldn't help but think that there were probably going to be three well satisfied people later that night, assuming the Lady's husband enjoyed the creamy dessert she was most likely bring home to him. :dance:

PS: I also owe them a large thank you as my Wife treated me to dessert as well. Not cream filled, but incredibly delicious never the less! :mstickle::)

ANYTIME I SEE AN INTERRACIAL COUPLE, I SMH AND THINK POOR GIRL, SHE COULD BE LIVING THE HIGH LIFE BUT SETTLES FOR TRASH JUST FOR A DICK, STUPID GIRL.

FOR EVERY ONE WEALTHY INTERRACIAL COUPLE, THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF DIRT POOR ONES, I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK HOW GOOD THE SEX COULD BE, THE GIRL CAN GET SO MUCH BETTER, BUT THEN AGAIN, CONSIDERING THAT BLACK MEN ARE THE LEADING CARRIERS OF STDS, I STOP TO THINK, HE MUST HAVE GIVEN HER AIDS OR SOME NASTY STD AND THAT IS WHY SHE IS SO STUPID AND STAYS WITH THEM, I AM YET TO MEET A WHITE FEMALE THAT HAS A SMILE ON HER FACE WHEN SHE IS WITH A BLACK MAN, I HAVE SEEN HUNDREDS OF INTERRACIAL COUPLES AND USUALLY 95 PERCENT OF THE TIME ONLY THE BLACK GUY IS SMILING AND THE WOMAN LOOKS MISERABLE.

FOR EVERY ONE WEALTHY INTERRACIAL COUPLE, THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF DIRT POOR ONES, I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK HOW GOOD THE SEX COULD BE, THE GIRL CAN GET SO MUCH BETTER, BUT THEN AGAIN, CONSIDERING THAT BLACK MEN ARE THE LEADING CARRIERS OF STDS, I STOP TO THINK, HE MUST HAVE GIVEN HER AIDS OR SOME NASTY STD AND THAT IS WHY SHE IS SO STUPID AND STAYS WITH THEM, I AM YET TO MEET A WHITE FEMALE THAT HAS A SMILE ON HER FACE WHEN SHE IS WITH A BLACK MAN, I HAVE SEEN HUNDREDS OF INTERRACIAL COUPLES AND USUALLY 95 PERCENT OF THE TIME ONLY THE BLACK GUY IS SMILING AND THE WOMAN LOOKS MISERABLE.
If you dislike black people and interracial couples so much why are a member of a Site that promotes those two things?

Back