When You see an Interracial Couple...

I love trolls. They are so fun. And I love how people over the internet call one another idiots but they know nothing about one another. I served in the United States Army and now work for the FBI academy in VA. So I doubt I am as stupid as this man would like to believe me to be.

I love trolls. They are so fun. And I love how people over the internet call one another idiots but they know nothing about one another. I served in the United States Army and now work for the FBI academy in VA. So I doubt I am as stupid as this man would like to believe me to be.
TROLL HUH, SO ANYONE THAT DISAGREES WITH YOU IS A TROLL. FIRST I HIGHLY DOUBT YOU WORK FOR THE FBI, OR THE MILITARY CONSIDERING YOUR AGE. AND I HAVE A WORD FOR THE MORONS ON THIS SITE AND IT IS CLUELESS. A TROLL IS A IMAGINARY FIGURE NOT SOMEBODY THAT POINTS OUT TRUTHS, SECONDLY, I DO NOT KNOW PEOPLE ON THIS SITE, THAT IS TRUE, I AM GOING ON EXPERIENCE. I AM 37 AND HAVE SEEN AND HEARD A LOT MORE THAN YOU HAVE, SO IF MY COMMENTS OFFEND YOU THEN IT JUST MEANS YOU KNOW I AM RIGHT AND YOU HAVE TO REVERT TO CALLING ME A TROLL TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL BETTER AND TO GET ATTENTION.

NOBODY IS FEEDING ME ANYTHING SUNSON, I SPEAK FACTS TO COVER UP YOU PEOPLES LIES. I WOULD TELL YOU THIS TO YOUR FACE AND WATCH YOU SQUIRM LIKE A LITTLE BITCH THAT YOU ARE BEGGING ME NOT TO HURT YOU BUT LIKE MOST BLACK MEN, THEY CANT FIGHT ONE ON ONE, THEY NEED THEIR BOYS TO HELP THEM, COWARDS.

YOU KNOW WHAT, I AM NOT GONNA FEED YOU black men ANYMORE, IF AFTER WHAT I HAVE SAID DOESNT CONVINCE WHITE PEOPLE TO STAY AWAY FROM YOU MORONS, THEN THEY ARE JUST TOO STUPID AND DESERVE TO HAVE WHATS COMING TO THEM. BUT IN MY TOWN, ITS WAR ON black men WITH WHITES. BELIEVE THAT PEACE FUCKERS.

THIS IS MY FINAL MESSAGE AND THEN I LEAVE ON MY OWN TERMS AND GET BACK TO MY LIFE THAT IS MUCH BETTER THAN ANY ON THIS SITE. WHEN YOU LOSERS DIE AND WAKE UP IN A LAKE OF FIRE JUST REMEMBER ME AND HAVE A NICE DAY.

Well... Not to feed nor defend the troll: The question was asked of what people think when they see an IR couple. We now know honestly what this dateless wonder thinks!

He gets emotional. Rants. Then secretly goes and runs to the bathroom to rub one out and think about the hot sex two people of different skin colors are having with one another all while he is boffing his banana!

THIS IS MY FINAL MESSAGE AND THEN I LEAVE ON MY OWN TERMS AND GET BACK TO MY LIFE THAT IS MUCH BETTER THAN ANY ON THIS SITE. WHEN YOU LOSERS DIE AND WAKE UP IN A LAKE OF FIRE JUST REMEMBER ME AND HAVE A NICE DAY.
Sorry... I have forgotten who the fuck you were already.

All you trolls grouse alike after all.

I am nice however: I'd offer to let you use my timeshare at fire lake sometime if you wished. Great water spots and R&R in the sun there! No dying is necessary either!

NO SHE DOES NOT LOOK THAT HAPPY, HE LOOKS HAPPY, 10 BUCKS SAYS THAT IS NOT EVEN HIS KID, SHE PROBABLY IS SOME CLASSLESS CHEATING WHORE THAT SHOULD BE STONED TO DEATH

Wow, I can understand that some people do not want to see a white woman with a black man, and that most society still dictates that races should stay within their race, but like evolution all things change. So why don't you take your racist ideas and go to a web site that is more to your liking, like White Supremacy groups because that is all that is coming out of your mouth. You have no clue to what she is thinking and what kind of income that he makes. All you see is a white woman with a black man that does not want you. What, did someone lick the color off your lolly pop or was it you doing the licking? Maybe your wife went over to the dark side and you just can understand why. Well let me give you a clue, with your attitude any woman worth her salt would leave your bigot ass.

Reactions: wit
It is so common now days don't give it a whole lot of thought unless they just don't seem to fit together appearance wise not color difference, the same way I view a white couple.

Before I had my first black cock I didn't even pay any attention to it. Afterward I would always try to catch the woman's eyes and smile at her to let her know I knew what she was getting. I would be a little jealous but proud of her for giving herself to the black guy. The women always know what sexual satisfaction is after sex with a black man.

Phyliss

Back