When the husband doesn't know.

i think most are Rachel and I have to say i was too a while back and she just kept talking to me and i began to understand. its easy for us men to think that we are supposed to be perfect at everything but its just not the case and when she talks to me i understand how she just isnt happy and that i cant provide the one thing she needs. sounds similar to what you experience

I said before that's not his real name. Of course I made it up. I wouldn't put his real name on a public forum. Rachel Weiss isn't my real name either, though it is similar to that. But I am very genuine in my desire to leave my husband, and my black lover is very real. No need to believe it if you don't want to but please don't put me down.

Personally, I feel that this part of my lifestyle and personality has very little, if anything to do with the affection he has for her. This is simply nature in it's most purest, rawest form.
That's why Rachel's story seems so unreal. Only couples like Chris and John will satisfy most men on this site.

Last edited:
Rachel, if you're concerned as to how your husband will react, why admit anything up front to him? He obviously already knows you're not happy with the current marriage, I certainly wouldn't be tossing fuel to that flame by saying "and I'm seeing another man, and he's black!"
Simplest way would be to calmly admit that you haven't been the happiest lately in your marriage, and you wish to separate for a while to sort things out. And since its you that wants out, it should be you leaving. Get yourself an apartment for a short period (6-months), get out of the house, then serve him divorce papers. This "Jamaal" guy shouldn't even be in the picture; why would you wish to subject Jamaal to your "issues" and even chance confrontation between the two men? Your logic is not making sense at all.
Your first order of business is to get out of the marriage, if you're sooooo unhappy! Cheating chances confrontation, and I'm sure Jamaal might welcome the confrontation, but that should not be the order of business. Pack your "*******" and get "GTFO" should be. I swear, sometimes I think you women actually LIKE 2 men fighting over you. Mac
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

Rachel, if you're concerned as to how your husband will react, why admit anything up front to him? He obviously already knows you're not happy with the current marriage, I certainly wouldn't be tossing fuel to that flame by saying "and I'm seeing another man, and he's black!"
Simplest way would be to calmly admit that you haven't been the happiest lately in your marriage, and you wish to separate for a while to sort things out. And since its you that wants out, it should be you leaving. Get yourself an apartment for a short period (6-months), get out of the house, then serve him divorce papers. This "Jamaal" guy shouldn't even be in the picture; why would you wish to subject Jamaal to your "issues" and even chance confrontation between the two men? Your logic is not making sense at all.
Your first order of business is to get out of the marriage, if you're sooooo unhappy! Cheating chances confrontation, and I'm sure Jamaal might welcome the confrontation, but that should not be the order of business. Pack your "*******" and get "GTFO" should be. I swear, sometimes I think you women actually LIKE 2 men fighting over you. Mac
View attachment 407299
I couldn't have said it better. My two cents worth.

View attachment 407299

Thanks for the advice, I am confused now. Should I lie to my husband and say that there is no one else involved? Jamaal says that honesty is the best policy, and I do trust his opinion to get it all out in the open and let my husband know exactly what the score is. But I also understand that it might be a good idea to minimise the hurt that my hubby will feel. I know it will be so hard on him, he often says that I am his "trophy wife" and the best thing in his life, and I know it will hurt him terribly to lose me.

On the other hand, he hasn't been at all successful in getting money to provide for me, and he has really let himself go, so maybe now he doesn't deserve anything but what Jamaal calls the cold harsh truth. As has been mentioned, it would be like ripping off a band-aid. It will hurt terribly at first, but the pain will ease quicker. Jamaal said that subconsciously I want to see the look on my husband's face when I tell him I have a big black lover. I laughed at that, but it's not true.

.... I am confused now. Should I lie to my husband and say that there is no one else involved? Jamaal says that honesty is the best policy, and I do trust his opinion to get it all out in the open and let my husband know exactly what the score is. But I also understand that it might be a good idea to minimise the hurt that my hubby will feel. I know it will be so hard on him, he often says that I am his "trophy wife" and the best thing in his life, and I know it will hurt him terribly to lose me.

On the other hand, he hasn't been at all successful in getting money to provide for me, and he has really let himself go, so maybe now he doesn't deserve anything but what Jamaal calls the cold harsh truth. As has been mentioned, it would be like ripping off a band-aid. It will hurt terribly at first, but the pain will ease quicker. Jamaal said that subconsciously I want to see the look on my husband's face when I tell him I have a big black lover. I laughed at that, but it's not true.

"what Jamall says, what Jamall says ... " Jesus, lady, Jamaal is part of your frik'n problem, not the solution. He's the one that's knowingly fucking around with a married woman ... his choice, no one elses. He's the one that has no respect for another man's marriag,e and desires to gloat to your white husband that a black man's taken another white wife ... he has his own personal motives, here, lady. But if you feel "honesty is the best policy" , as Jamaal says :rolleyes: , you need to go no further than the first sentence in your second paragraph, here, and then tell him you're not happy. I'm not faulting you for being unhappy in the marriage; that happens over 50% of the time, but, the way you're going about justifying your activities with Jamaal is a lie to everyone, especially to yourself. And don't go "moving in with Jamaal" when you do it. Get your own place, and a month or so away from both hubby & Jamall before you decide to permanently go your new direction.
Actually, I'm starting to get the feeling that you're somewhat of a spoiled lit'l woman who's disappointed in not getting the things the lit'l trophy wife feels she should have gotten in life. If you think Jamaal is the solution that will improve your life, then you should follow your dream, but don't be surprised if Jamaal turns out becoming a less desirable circumstance than what you currently have. Sounds to me like you're not thinking past Jamaal's black dick, and trust me, that dick AIN'T gonna give a trophy wife the material things she might desire. Plus, Jamaal's probably not going to attach a "Exclusively for Rachael" sign on his dick, so plan on sharing that dick with a few dozen white bitches. I just hope you and hubby haven't got little ones at home that will suffer needlessly through your created crap.

pic_words-PlotThickens.jpg Mac

Last edited:
"what Jamall says, what Jamall says ... " Jesus, lady, Jamaal is part of your frik'n problem, not the solution. He's the one that's knowingly fucking around with a married woman ... his choice, no one elses. He's the one that has no respect for another man's marriag,e and desires to gloat to your white husband that a black man's taken another white wife ... he has his own personal motives, here, lady. But if you feel "honesty is the best policy" , as Jamaal says , you need to go no further than the first sentence in your second paragraph, here, and then tell him you're not happy. I'm not faulting you for being unhappy in the marriage; that happens over 50% of the time, but, the way you're going about justifying your activities with Jamaal is a lie to everyone, especially to yourself. And don't go "moving in with Jamaal" when you do it. Get your own place, and a month or so away from both hubby & Jamall before you decide to permanently go your new direction.
Actually, I'm starting to get the feeling that you're somewhat of a spoiled lit'l woman who's disappointed in not getting the things the lit'l trophy wife feels she should have gotten in life. If you think Jamaal is the solution that will improve your life, then you should follow your dream, but don't be surprised if Jamaal turns out becoming a less desirable circumstance than what you currently have. Sounds to me like you're not thinking past Jamaal's black dick, and trust me, that dick AIN'T gonna give a trophy wife the material things she might desire. Plus, Jamaal's probably not going to attach a "Exclusively for Rachael" sign on his dick, so plan on sharing that dick with a few dozen white bitches. I just hope you and hubby haven't got little ones at home that will suffer needlessly through your created crap.

View attachment 407443 Mac

Thanks for the input Mac, I do appreciate you taking the time to respond. But really, it’s more than sex with Jamaal. He is also a very intelligent and compassionate guy, and I went into this relationship with my eyes wide open. I am in love with him, and he says he loves me too. Jamaal can be so romantic, he has a great turn of phrase, and is actually a good provider, and the sex, well it is awesome, it makes me see stars. I really can’t get enough, something I never thought I would say! I don’t want to be too crude but Jamaal’s penis is something very special too.

Ideally I would keep the house, so no, in that scenario I would not move in with Jamaal permenantly, though hopefully he will be round to stay often. He has already been to our house on one occasion, and is planning on a few changes. For example, he says that we could quite easily turn the conservatory into a fourth bedroom for guests, which would really raise its value. Then we could get a new valuation. Jamaal is really smart when it comes to stuff like that.

Yes, I do want to be romanced, and wined, dined and spoiled a little, show me a hot girl that doesn’t! Jamaal says that a woman like me should always have the finer things in life, something that my husband can’t offer. Isn’t it normal for a hot, attractive woman in her prime to want the best? Jamaal has given me good advice so far, and he is so successful in life he must be doing something right.

Secretly, I might want children in the future too, and Jamaal would be an excellent ******* I think. He is already the ******* of three ******* from past relationships, which proves that he is really fertile.

... Jamaal would be an excellent ******* I think. He is already the ******* of three ******* from past relationships, which proves that he is really fertile.

It proves he's not into committed relationships, that's for sure. I think 'nough said. Just keep in mind that if you initiate a divorce, you and Jamaal shouldn't go planning on getting that house as part of your settlement. Most likely that house would be sold and its value divided between the two of you, so "Jamaal" should only plan on half its value. Personally, if it was my house, I'd burn it before I'd let you and Jamaal have it. Just my vindictiveness spilling out a bit! :p

A nice Irish prayer that I'll leave you with:

"May the road rise to meet you, and the wind be ever at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon you, and the rains fall softly on your fields.
And when the time come, and it is your turn to die,
may the good Lord be holding you in the palm of his hand."

I've heard my ******* (who happens to be a minister, by the way) give this Irish prayer many times. :) Mac
GIF_GivingUp.gif

That’s a really nice prayer, thanks for sharing. I know we can’t all agree on everything, which is what makes forum discussion so interesting, right? Sometimes, life isn’t fair, and you’ve got to plan ahead and even be a little unscrupulous occasionally to get what you deserve. I won’t say who told me that, maybe you can guess lol.

I can never understand how or why you can cheat in the lifestyle as you're already having sex with others, but I'm posting on an interracial forum that specializes in all sorts of kinks, so no judgements here. Do what makes you happy but be prepared for the consequences of your actions afterwards.

Reading a few post in this forum just solidifies what a great relationship I have with my hubby, where we can participate in this lifestyle without hurting one another, and if something does bother us, we fix it right away by communicating effectively between the two of us. No cheating or lying. Just being straightforward and honest because as much as I enjoy the lifestyle, it isn't worth my marriage to the love of my life. But that's just my 2 cents. Be safe people.

Last edited:
Sometimes (as is evident by some of the posts here) the motive for having an interracial relationship isn't for the relationship, itself, but the hate, vindictiveness, and envy of others. I'm a believer in karma; I've seen it work too many times. So, yes, if one's intent is to hurt others, they should be prepared to reap the crop they sow.

pic_Karma.jpg gif_POOF01.gif

Thanks for the input Mac, I do appreciate you taking the time to respond. But really, it’s more than sex with Jamaal. He is also a very intelligent and compassionate guy, and I went into this relationship with my eyes wide open. I am in love with him, and he says he loves me too. Jamaal can be so romantic, he has a great turn of phrase, and is actually a good provider, and the sex, well it is awesome, it makes me see stars. I really can’t get enough, something I never thought I would say! I don’t want to be too crude but Jamaal’s penis is something very special too.

Ideally I would keep the house, so no, in that scenario I would not move in with Jamaal permenantly, though hopefully he will be round to stay often. He has already been to our house on one occasion, and is planning on a few changes. For example, he says that we could quite easily turn the conservatory into a fourth bedroom for guests, which would really raise its value. Then we could get a new valuation. Jamaal is really smart when it comes to stuff like that.

Yes, I do want to be romanced, and wined, dined and spoiled a little, show me a hot girl that doesn’t! Jamaal says that a woman like me should always have the finer things in life, something that my husband can’t offer. Isn’t it normal for a hot, attractive woman in her prime to want the best? Jamaal has given me good advice so far, and he is so successful in life he must be doing something right.

Secretly, I might want children in the future too, and Jamaal would be an excellent ******* I think. He is already the ******* of three ******* from past relationships, which proves that he is really fertile.

No offense, but fertility doesn't prove aptitude in being a *******, any more so than a woman being able to crank out a nursery full of ******* proves her to be a good mom. It doesn't take much know how to produce them, but it does to raise them.

I'll probably get flamed for this one, but there is nothing sexier to me than a hot white wife or fiance succumbing to her deepest desires behind the back of a white fiance or husband whom she loves dearly, but does not satisfy sexually the way a black man can.

Of course you must use your utmost discretion when posting here, but are any ladies currently (or previously) in this situation? Any black men experienced this situation?

What are your thoughts and your stories? Does it turn you on more knowing you're doing something you shouldn't be? Or on the other hand, do you think it's perfectly justified?
Im fucking a sexy milf and her hubby does not know.
Im her first bbc and she loves the bbc.

Back