suspecting husbands of sending non consensual pictures of their wives

gng123

Male
Real Person
From
CO, US
i get a lot of guys saying “she doesn’t know I’m into the lifestyle but I’m trying to slowly convince her”.. so that can only imply one thing… that she doesn’t know her pics are being shared. I’m I missing something or is this a justified conclusion to reach?

*no I am not okay with receiving non consensual pictures… doesn’t matter if it’s from the husband*

You pretty well captured the essence of this site unfortunately. It’s mostly a bunch of horny white guys having a fantastical online circle jerk with other white guys. Images of their girlfriends or wives are the only thing of value that they bring to the conversation so they feel compelled to share what they have in order to “show off” what they believe they own and therefor supposedly have a right to share. Most of the behavior I see on this site disgusts me and I really wish they would do something to clean it up.

You pretty well captured the essence of this site unfortunately. It’s mostly a bunch of horny white guys having a fantastical online circle jerk with other white guys. Images of their girlfriends or wives are the only thing of value that they bring to the conversation so they feel compelled to share what they have in order to “show off” what they believe they own and therefor supposedly have a right to share. Most of the behavior I see on this site disgusts me and I really wish they would do something to clean it up.
agreed, very much not ethical nor legal

You pretty well captured the essence of this site unfortunately. It’s mostly a bunch of horny white guys having a fantastical online circle jerk with other white guys.
Then they like showing her off to us to get us to talk with them. I make sure to check the profile if I'm unsure about a couple, it's usually the male speaking but you gotta be sure it's consensual as well as they have an extensive history on site. Sometimes they do sometimes they don't, but gotta do due diligence.

Yes there are many fakes on this site. No question. But I have met several and believe they are real. Met one guy who I bet is 100% real. I don't need to see his face or phone numbers to believe he's real. Very nice guy with a sexy wife. They are college educated and he shares her occasionally. I am hoping one day to meet them and shake his hand and give her a hug. He has shared pics and as most people know I don't post or repost them.

i get a lot of guys saying “she doesn’t know I’m into the lifestyle but I’m trying to slowly convince her”.. so that can only imply one thing… that she doesn’t know her pics are being shared. I’m I missing something or is this a justified conclusion to reach?

*no I am not okay with receiving non consensual pictures… doesn’t matter if it’s from the husband*
Totally justified.

PREACH!!!

This is exactly why I hardly ever post here or communicate with anyone. This site could use a purge!!

When we were still active, we never met any real people on this site. Only from swing sites. We had a lot more pictures up, but started getting harassed. Lots of game platers is all I see here. Both black and white.

This is one of the reasons, we have not taken the steps to get verified on the site! We a Lifetime member on a couple of swinger's sites, we are verified by couples and single males & females. We have made connections with couples here but no males.
If they were somehow able to clean this site up, we feel that it would flourish!

I wish that issue would be cleaned up the site would be much smaller but at least Real. I know on Adult Friend Finder we have been wanting to meet and talk to other couples like us but all we ever get are Horny Men and the women hardly ever voice verify . And men can be very clever up until the Jig is up.

I like looking at the ******* on this site but I have fucked more women off sites like zoosk and Interracial dating sites. I cannot waste the time on the hotwives bs when it is too many divorced and widowed white women out here

This is one of the reasons, we have not taken the steps to get verified on the site! We a Lifetime member on a couple of swinger's sites, we are verified by couples and single males & females. We have made connections with couples here but no males.
If they were somehow able to clean this site up, we feel that it would flourish!
If you don’t mind what sites?

I feel the same, it’s one thing is she’s ok with it and is giving you permission to share but if you’re just taking creep shots of her it’s just weird and I don’t care if she’s your wife or not, that’s just an open invasion of one privacy and a breach in their trust.

That’s so crazy. If the wife/gf hasn’t already agreed that is sooo not ok! “Convincing” their partner to get into the lifestyle or pushing them is a red flag already! If your gut tells you something is off. It’s off!!
I just give cold responses to every one that has an empty profile and a dry irritating opening line (hi)

Yeah it’s honestly disgusting if they’re sharing pics without their wife or gf knowing. They shouldn’t be in a relationship if that’s the case cause they clearly don’t respect their spouse. You don’t know who can be on here. It’s one thing posting things and talking about it but it turns into a whole different level when you post pictures without consent

Just chiming in to let you know that there are a few of us white men on here who although may share stories of their cuckold experiences and adventures, do not share pictures and try to support the lifestyle ...and be as honest as possible.

Back