When the husband doesn't know.

I have never been married before, and don't plan on it anytime soon. But what percentage of marriages do you think neither person is cheating on the other? (ps, I would be more willing to marry my current gf if she accepts black meat every once in a while, does that seem weird?)

I have never been married before, and don't plan on it anytime soon. But what percentage of marriages do you think neither person is cheating on the other? (ps, I would be more willing to marry my current gf if she accepts black meat every once in a while, does that seem weird?)

I think most successful marriages are those where both partners have & share similar interests and life long goals. I personally look at my own marriage as sort of a business partnership where each partner relies on the other for the business to be successful and thrive. "Cheating" per se, can't possibly fit into that formula. If one has to go behind the back of his/her partner to secretly do something, then they probably shouldn't be in that partnership, and certainly shouldn't expect it to last very long. If cuckolding is the name of the game, at least do it openingly and together as entertainment only. Neither partner should have to make concessions to the other for this type of adult fun.
gif_Yellowball-DrinkingCoffee3.gif Mac

http://www.infidelityfacts.com/infidelity-statistics.html

Just a fantasy for me. But in reality, I think it would only turn me on if she knew before doing it that it turned me on. That way the betrayal portion is not really there. An idea for this to work would be sharing the fantasy that I want to walk in on her fucking a huge black stud, that I wouldn't be mad as long as it wasn't someone we knew or someone she was seeing for more than just sex, and that after this point that I wouldn't bring it up again.

Just a fantasy for me. But in reality, I think it would only turn me on if she knew before doing it that it turned me on. That way the betrayal portion is not really there. An idea for this to work would be sharing the fantasy that I want to walk in on her fucking a huge black stud, that I wouldn't be mad as long as it wasn't someone we knew or someone she was seeing for more than just sex, and that after this point that I wouldn't bring it up again.
that's 's exactly how we started ,I came home to find her on all fours being fucked by a guy we met some months before and I never knew she kept in contact , iknew she like him and was turned on if I mentioned his name so now he comes around for sex every few months

that's 's exactly how we started ,I came homeI
that's 's exactly how we started ,I came home to find her on all fours being fucked by a guy we met some months before and I never knew she kept in contact , iknew she like him and was turned on if I mentioned his name so now he comes around for sex every few months
I'd actually be upset in that situation, but that's just me. If it was someone we both knew, there's a problem, since I don't want friends getting involved. I'd prefer to keep those two things separate.

At first my hubby had no idea that his black buddie was fucking the ******* out of me! The first time he fucked me he pinned me against our kitchen counter while my husband was in the shower, it was against my will and was nothing short of *******! My pussy had never had such a huge extremely hard cock and he about fucked me ******* and he shot his load deep in my pussy and just held me there kissing me and pumping his seed into me! Then he let me down from the counter and said shhhhh and when my hubby came out of the shower I said nothing.After that he would come over and every chance he got he would kiss me and fondle me and I began wanting him and looking forward to him comming over.Then I found myself sneaking away to see him and when he would be at our house I would send my hubby to the store and we would fuck hard and fast and he would cum in me before my hubby would get back from the store and this went on for over a year with a couple pregnancy scares.Since then Ive been with alot of hot black men and I even have a black boyfriend who just got me pregnant for the second time.Im still happily married and our 20th anniversary is Nov.10th my hubby is totally turned on by my extramarrital relationships and loves seeing me black owned! Go figure? Lucky me ;)

I have been having a dialogue with a guy who lives a few miles from me, mainly online but we have met socially at a pub twice now in the past year.
Our wives both have sex with black guys hence how we got to know each other in the first place. We differ in that I like to be involved but he is happy for her to play alone and make her own arrangements.

I think I would be very upset if my wife played behind my back but the other guy recently confessed that he could not give a ******* if his wife did and would in fact like her to spend more time 'playing away'.

Why? because he is having an affair behind his wifes back!

I do wonder if this scenario is repeated in this topic?

I have been having a dialogue with a guy who lives a few miles from me, mainly online but we have met socially at a pub twice now in the past year.
Our wives both have sex with black guys hence how we got to know each other in the first place. We differ in that I like to be involved but he is happy for her to play alone and make her own arrangements.

I think I would be very upset if my wife played behind my back but the other guy recently confessed that he could not give a ******* if his wife did and would in fact like her to spend more time 'playing away'.

Why? because he is having an affair behind his wifes back!

I do wonder if this scenario is repeated in this topic?
My husband wouldn't have to do anything behind my back. As he has given me his blessing to explore, he would have mine. It goes both ways. He hasn't taken me up on it, to this point, but if he wanted to, I'd expect to know about it, just as I keep him aware of my playtimes.

Last edited:
My husband wouldn't have to do anything behind my back. As he has given me his blessing to explore, he would have mine. It goes both ways. He hasn't taken me up on it, to this point, but if he wanted to, I'd expect to know about it, just as I keep him aware of my playtimes.

That is all well and good, and how I think it should be. Life, however is always a little more complicated. As this thread is all about 'when the husband does not know' I just wanted to inform that it can often work the other way around as well.
My wife has expressed firmly that she does not want me to have relationships with other women, but the deal is that she gets to play, or we go back to being Mr and Mrs straight, its my choice. For the moment I am happy with the status quo, but as we get older (I am 50) and you feel time is starting to run out, could I resist an opportunity to hook up with a new bit of pussy if it came my way? If it did (and its a real possibility), would I tell my slut wife or just sneak behind her back, knowing how she feels about me having some fun? a bit of a dilema.

That is all well and good, and how I think it should be. Life, however is always a little more complicated. As this thread is all about 'when the husband does not know' I just wanted to inform that it can often work the other way around as well.
My wife has expressed firmly that she does not want me to have relationships with other women, but the deal is that she gets to play, or we go back to being Mr and Mrs straight, its my choice. For the moment I am happy with the status quo, but as we get older (I am 50) and you feel time is starting to run out, could I resist an opportunity to hook up with a new bit of pussy if it came my way? If it did (and its a real possibility), would I tell my slut wife or just sneak behind her back, knowing how she feels about me having some fun? a bit of a dilema.
Please don't feel I was casting aspersions. I was simply stating how things are with my hubby and me. Ultimately, it is each couple who must decide what parameters they can work within.

At first my hubby had no idea that his black buddie was fucking the ******* out of me! The first time he fucked me he pinned me against our kitchen counter while my husband was in the shower, it was against my will and was nothing short of *******! My pussy had never had such a huge extremely hard cock and he about fucked me ******* and he shot his load deep in my pussy and just held me there kissing me and pumping his seed into me! Then he let me down from the counter and said shhhhh and when my hubby came out of the shower I said nothing.After that he would come over and every chance he got he would kiss me and fondle me and I began wanting him and looking forward to him comming over.Then I found myself sneaking away to see him and when he would be at our house I would send my hubby to the store and we would fuck hard and fast and he would cum in me before my hubby would get back from the store and this went on for over a year with a couple pregnancy scares.Since then Ive been with alot of hot black men and I even have a black boyfriend who just got me pregnant for the second time.Im still happily married and our 20th anniversary is Nov.10th my hubby is totally turned on by my extramarrital relationships and loves seeing me black owned! Go figure? Lucky me ;)

So Pam, I assume your husband knows now..? If you don't mind me asking, how did he find out..??

Please don't feel I was casting aspersions. I was simply stating how things are with my hubby and me. Ultimately, it is each couple who must decide what parameters they can work within.
The ideal relationship is whatever works for the participants. Ideally a relationship like the one you have with your husband has the least potential for problems.

In the group discretion is paramount. I have never asked anyone if their husband/significant other is aware of what she is doing. I assume that the husband/significant other is unaware and act accordingly. Women are generally much better at deception than men are.

Back