When the husband doesn't know.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BlackInWhitePNW, Feb 14, 2014.

1. BlackInWhitePNW

BlackInWhitePNW Member

I'll probably get flamed for this one, but there is nothing sexier to me than a hot white wife or fiance succumbing to her deepest desires behind the back of a white fiance or husband whom she loves dearly, but does not satisfy sexually the way a black man can.

Of course you must use your utmost discretion when posting here, but are any ladies currently (or previously) in this situation? Any black men experienced this situation?

What are your thoughts and your stories? Does it turn you on more knowing you're doing something you shouldn't be? Or on the other hand, do you think it's perfectly justified?

2. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    once hubby see me fucking a blck guys cock he couldnt wait to see me doing it again hubbys like too see their wives getting fucked by bulls

3. london gal

london gal Active Member

UK
    My husband has no idea, I have to admit I do feel guilty about it, but I'm unable to give up on my bbc experience

4. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    well said hun ill never give it up

5. wilyboi

wilyboi Member

Ireland
    I knew when my wife was first blackfucked, but her bull didn't know I knew. When she told him she said it made him hornier & he'd call me while he was fucking her & cum in her face so I could see what he'd been doing to her

6. BlackInWhitePNW

BlackInWhitePNW Member

Do you think it's possibly hotter for you or your bull that he doesn't know, even if you do feel guilty about it? Or would you prefer he know and approve?

White cuck likes this.
  7. BlackInWhitePNW

BlackInWhitePNW Member

You probably don't have to beg too hard though, right?

White cuck likes this.
  8. YummyKimi

YummyKimi Active Member

US
    My husband has no idea

9. BlackInWhitePNW

BlackInWhitePNW Member

Very hot. Does it turn you or your lover(s) on that you're doing this behind his back?

White cuck and markbear1 like this.
  10. jazzmo

jazzmo Active Member

Hot.

11. jazzmo

jazzmo Active Member

I would want to know it was happening so I could enjoy it as a cuckold, but if I was cheated on and then later found out, that is hot as well. I would never be mad. Women who want black cock so bad that they would cheat are fucking sexy as hell.

White cuck, markbear1 and grampareg like this.
  12. Mariposa blanca

Mariposa blanca Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Canada
    I have absolutely no secrets from my husband. He gives me his full blessing to play, so there's no secrecy needed.

And I wouldn't want it any other way.

#12 Mariposa blanca, Feb 16, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2014
  13. YummyKimi

YummyKimi Active Member

US
    1 does not care and the other gets turned on by it. It makes me hot that he does not know also

14. PrettyPaige

PrettyPaige Member

I'm not married but have done it behind boyfriends backs before. One does get racked with guilt, I'm usually feeling guilty on my way to getting fucked, but during and for hours after nothing but lust for bbc, problem with being an addict!

flsubboy4u, tiny_tim, wit and 32 others like this.
  15. CuckCpl4BBC

CuckCpl4BBC Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Sometimes it's so hard having a cuckold husband...do they have to know everything? Every now and then you have to keep them guessing.

16. Vikas

Vikas New Member

If you really feel so good being with a BBC and dont want to feel guilt about the same. then y dont u discuss it with your hubby

17. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

None of the women that have shared my bed in the 15 years or so have included their husbands. As to whether the husbands are aware their wives are getting something extra I generally don't ask and don't care. In the group I belong to discretion is paramount. Personally I prefer to be able to concentrate on the person that I am fucking. any non participants are just a distraction

18. 1bbc4u2c

1bbc4u2c Active Member

US
    Personally, I've been on both sides of this and to be 100% honest, as much as I enjoy the aspect of giving the wife or gf something that he never could in front of him, I enjoy the secrecy more. Call it the thrill of sneaking around, or taking something he doesn't want me to have, but I like him not knowing and watching her succumb to dark desires, pun intended.

19. cuckhappy

cuckhappy Well-Known Member Gold Member

Australia
    After her first encounter I never knew she was seeing a black man secretly , I believe she met him at a sales conference and has been fucking him for some time now , so now when she goes away I know she is with him
    And that really turns me on.
    I think she is ready to tell me about him as a couple of hints has been raised and especiLly now as we had two wonderful black men in our hotel room last weekend.

rodriguan, White cuck and markbear1 like this.
  20. natalie

natalie Active Member

My hubby doesn't know either. And I don't intend to tell him