What's the hottest thing someone has ever said to you during sex?

The wife and I were playing with our first BBC dildo. She was on her knees in a comfortable chair. I slid the 9” cock balls deep in her wet pussy I just pulled out of. Then I stood behind her and pushed my dick in her ass. She was going nuts and I was fucking her as hard as I could and driving the toy into her. She then says to me, “ I need another cock to suck” . I came about ten seconds later.

There have been so many, but my wife getting fucked by our friend doggy style, face down then lifting her head up, looking me in the eye while she's starting to cum and telling me 'God, I love you so much' and wanting to tongue kiss me at the same time while her body shudders, still wildly turns me on and warms my heart at the same time :)

There have been a few but hottest was the first night my ex-wife and I opened our relationship.

My best friend had left after spending a good portion of the evening fucking my ex and we were having some great reclaim sex and I asked:

Me: “Is he bigger than I am?” (Knowing full well the answer”
Her: *Pause*
Me: “Well... is he?”
Her: “...in every way!”

We both came at the same time.

Still to this day, that statement just resonates with me as it was my lifestyle gateway.

Good times!

I had rented a hotel room and met up with my crush and her husband to celebrate my birthday. While I was fucking her brains out she told me to cum inside her married white pussy. She moaned in ******* as I continued to beat that pussy up, like there was no tomorrow. It was then that she had the most amazing orgasm 😍🤤.

Last edited:
A very sexy ex of mine said while I was doing anal... "Deeper....... Come on Deeper..... I wish you were bigger...... I wish Dom (her sister's black bf) was you right now."

Screaming all loud enough that every room on the same floor of the hotel should had heared "PLEASE CUM ALL OVER MY FACE" the first time i fucked with my husband....the look on his face was priceless

While her husband sat back in a chair and looked on waiting for his turn to be with his wife, a Southern California hotwife told me "show my husband how a real man is supposed to fuck me and leave me overflowing with cum, wanting more and more"! When we left that hotel and went our separate ways let's just say that she was full like a twinkie! ♠️😎

Back