What's the hottest thing someone has ever said to you during sex?

one time just after one of her black lovers had just came in her and they were laying there in the bed, i asked her why she was so passionate fucking them but not so much with me. she told me that with them it was always a hot fuck but when she would let me fuck her it was just a pity fuck and why should she try hard to please me

one time just after one of her black lovers had just came in her and they were laying there in the bed, i asked her why she was so passionate fucking them but not so much with me. she told me that with them it was always a hot fuck but when she would let me fuck her it was just a pity fuck and why should she try hard to please me
That’s is the dumbest ******* I’ve ever heard. How the fuck could you be turned on. I don’t understand these wimpy men. Omg.

I was watching this guy fucking Sammy years ago on our sofa, he didn't know I was watching and could hear everything but she did, I had told her to make sure he was rubbered up
I watched as he was fucking her slyly slip the condom off and carry on without her knowing , after he shot his load in her she realised straight away and then as they lay getting their breath back and playing, he was hard again and mounted her bare saying "its to late now no rubbers any way your married so he can take the blame," I heard her giggle and laugh and say back straight away "but hes white not like you" they both carried on and by the time it became light 4 hours later he fucked her twice more
I love to watch black guys sneak and remove their condom. I just saw a video of one doing it.
Very HOTT

Well i told wife during sex the other night i wanna see her fuck a black man for me cause she has fucked a few in the past and when i said that i noticed she moaned a lil louder and started pushing her ass harder against me making me go as deep as it could

THE ex wife and I role BBC'S fucking many times.
on a day trip nipped into buy vibrator a fucking big black one 9 inches by6 in girth 3 speed one,
the first night it got used she said wait 10 minutes then come,
up I went shes in bra , pants, stockings and suspender belt .
pabties pulled to one side .
all 9 inches buried in her on top speed she looked at me and said.
" IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED TO SEE."
I dove down buried my head in her crutch licking like mad .
she held ny hair pulling my head up yanked the vibrator out and SQUIRTED FULL IN MY FACE best night ever.

I think the hottest thing for a well built good looking Black male to softly whisper in the ear of a married white wife while he's slowing making love to her...reaching deeper inside her....touching her where her husband can never touch her is..." can I cum inside you "

I think the hottest thing for a married white wife to lovingly whisper in the ear of a stronger younger good looking Black lover while she holds his dark muscles in her bed all alone while her husband is at work and he's reaching lovingly deep inside her is " yes "

When she feels him release his warm very fertile baby making seed that deep inside her....in her bed all alone with him...she's in heaven.

The couple Im seeing now (Shes Asian and hes White) While we're fucking and hes in the corner Jacking off..She whispers..."My 3 holes are yours, you own them, Im your dirty little whore." "I make him watch our videos and I hold out for your thick, black dick." The harder I pound her, she just repeats..."Own it, Own it, Own it" while looking into my eyes. Hubby has one hand on the camera and the other on his cock, telling me, how she tells him, how much she enjoys my dick.

I used to have a girlfriend that would strip for and have sex with black men while I video taped. Once, when she was getting fucked doggy style, I was video taping and told her to flip me off. She said "what?!", then I said it again. When she flipped me off, her mouth changed shape and she closed her eyes and she let out a moan.

My ex and the man who introduced me to bdsm at 18 was on top of me, my legs bent as his chest and I was looking up at him while he fucked me. Out of nowhere he put his hand on my face and pushed it to the side and said, in this sexy low growl, "I can't handle your pussy and face at the same time, I'm gonna fucking cum"..

To this day it's still the hottest thing anyone's ever said to me and that's saying something because there have been some contenders lol

Back