the second other man my wife fucked was in my van. They spent almost four hours making out and fucking. He was not much bigger if any than me but when she came home she was too sore to fuck for a few days and only got licked. What is big depends

To be well-endowed, must the flaccid penis be large as well, or is it when it’s erect that counts? Over the years, I have encountered less than a handful of women who insisted that size also be evident with respect to the flaccid penis as well. What say ye ladies (gentlemen too)?

To be well-endowed, must the flaccid penis be large as well, or is it when it’s erect that counts? Over the years, I have encountered less than a handful of women who insisted that size also be evident with respect to the flaccid penis as well. What say ye ladies (gentlemen too)?
Some are showers, some are growers. I love seeing a guy go from okay to amazing while I work on him.:mstickle:

I’m 8.5 inches but very girth (6.5 thick). I’ve had 2-3 women in my life tell me “my dick is not even that big” or “I’ve had bigger”. Now I’m not sure if they were saying this to spite me or really true. I know after being with this Persian bbw in LA, she pulled out her drawer a 8 inch girth dildo that was literally 11 inches long and said “this is what I’m looking for”. I’m like what alien beast... I mean guy have you met with that size!! Haha... and she told me to leave.

But majority of women (99%), say I’m huge or biggest they’ve had. I think when it comes to endowment, girth is just as important but most only focus on length (proof is posts so far in this thread). You can be 9 inches but really skinny and guy can be 7.5 inches and extremely thick ...so which is “more endowed”??

I know @LadyAnaconda said on Twitter other day that 9 inches long is average 😂

So I’m interested to see what women say here as well.
I will write you this weekend giving my opinion to you. I can say you are very well endowed undoubtedly and besides your cock is really beautiful, the cock form is important too.

Kind of depends on what you've had i would think. I mean if you've only had your husband and he's 5 1/2 to 6 seven might be endowed . I'm fortunate my guy is just under ten inches. so endowed to me would be bigger than that. Then too it depends on how you measure. I've had more than one guy tell me the proper way to measure is from the back of the scrotum to the tip. One even showed a diagram taken from published material showing that with a cloth measuring tape. A book no doubt written by a guy.
My way is tip to balls. If it can't get in why add it on. The biggest black guy i've measured was just under a ft. After a few licks he was just over a ft leading me to the conclusion it will grow if it's aroused. I did read a chart about penis size once 1 to 4 1/2 small 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 average 5 1/2 up large . No explanation about overlap between sizes. Those experts didn't include a endowed, huge or unbelievable classification either.
I've had one and seen several in my huge classification.
The guy i had was white, large both in build and cock. I didn't get to measure it. Last in line at a frat party. Others filled the room to watch. They said it was almost thirteen inches. I believe it, try as he did i could not take it all to the balls. He went slow and i was well lubed. When i could take no more someone measured the part not in me and it was announced 11 and 5/8ths in. They cheered, i found out later no one had ever taken it all.
I've had four black guys besides the one i measured. I have no idea of the exact size. They were all bigger than my guy but none as big as my Mr. unbelievable. I don't carry a tape measure and only did that black guy because he insisted. I imagine that was part of his thing not mine.

Back