What other fetishes u have???

I love my toes to be sucked, I love to give foot jobs :)

I dont know if this is considered a fetish, but I LOVE TO LICK AND SUCK A BIG SEXY BLACK MANS ASSHOLE. thats my favorite, It makes me cum and everything. Im not obssesed with it, I just know it is something I love to do when they let me..... :)
So are you also aware of those hidden feet dress code for BBC? ;)

I dont know if this is considered a fetish, but I LOVE TO LICK AND SUCK A BIG SEXY BLACK MANS ASSHOLE. thats my favorite, It makes me cum and everything. Im not obssesed with it, I just know it is something I love to do when they let me..... :)

hot. btw, it`s called rimming.

Of course There are different types Of foot fetish. The most mainstream is Just plain pretty feet, painted nail, sometimes heels. Toe rings and lots of other varieties that will turn a man on with the foot fetish.

As Far as pleasing a man with foot fetish I have done a bunch of weird things, but in order to provide a GREAT foot job is to Grab so astroglide or lube of your choice coat his dick and the soles of your feet. He could either be standing or sitting in a chair beside the bed. you would be at the edge of the bed bringing your knees towards your stomach. Place the sole of your foot on each side of his dick.... Sometimes its easier if you hold your feet to gether too. And the motinon you are going backn forth is pretty explainable. lol

Of course There are different types Of foot fetish. The most mainstream is Just plain pretty feet, painted nail, sometimes heels. Toe rings and lots of other varieties that will turn a man on with the foot fetish.

As Far as pleasing a man with foot fetish I have done a bunch of weird things, but in order to provide a GREAT foot job is to Grab so astroglide or lube of your choice coat his dick and the soles of your feet. He could either be standing or sitting in a chair beside the bed. you would be at the edge of the bed bringing your knees towards your stomach. Place the sole of your foot on each side of his dick.... Sometimes its easier if you hold your feet to gether too. And the motinon you are going backn forth is pretty explainable. lol

Foot jobs feel amazing. This grl I was with had the softest feet I've ever felt and she stroked my cock really well w them. Her toes Looked so good w my cum on them

Tall girls, curvy girls, swimwear, sexy wear, heels, etc. Females who are highly promiscuous, to the extent that they can successfully compete with gay men in terms of numbers of partners.

One of my favorite things. Feel free to come practice on me! ;)

Back