What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

I would like to be put in a position of No Return...........Such as one day I am going to meet my Black Daddy and when I walk in he has 1 or 2 friends there with him. He kisses me, starts touching my body all over then whispers in my ear, "You are going to service my friends today also. Do you have a problem with that?" I respond, "No Daddy, I will do whatever you want." He sends me to them, I drop to my knees and start sucking them off. You can guess where this goes from there <wink, wink>. Several times during this time with them they use my phone to take pics and send them to my husband who is working. BONUS!!!!

where to take slutwife to try many BBC she has cpl of bbcand plays alot and bareback and creampie but i want to see her be gangbanged by BBC all bareback, any clubs meets or gangs to take her to. I am thinking a tshirt that says slut for BBC love it and take her night clubbing and if any blacks read T shirt and ask her she has to explain shes a cumslut for BBC and loves it and if they want only rule is bareback in toilets cloakroom over bins etc, she will fuck loads. Would love to see several BBC pump there spunk up her its horny as hell. The t Shirt idea will work if shes around a few. Hopefully found req BBC to cum up her and keep her happy but still a work in progress so any BBC near nelson pls contact us.

Ultimate??? Hmmm... It would be having a relationship with a BBC man; not just sex (thought that's an important part too!) For me to be important to him and to be a couple. To have him and my wimp husband have an "understanding' that I'm his, and only his. Yes, that's the ultimate.

Does your husband know you have this fantasy Shannon.. And if not, what do you think he will say about it..? And if you don't want to answer the question in this thread, send me a private message.. I'd enjoy chatting with you..

Yesterday my wife and me spoke about holiday in a camp with a lot of black men and women. Our only activity would be to spend them pleasure in all kind of sexual forms.

Sorry.. I should have read more of your posts before asking you that question.. Obviously your husband knows you love black men and enjoys watching you with them, so again, sorry for the question..

My fiance is a petite, blonde headed white girl with a perfect, fat, ass!
Would love to set her up to get a massage by a well built, larger, well hung black guy. I would watch the massage. Making sure he hits all her sweet spots getting her tiny pussy soaked and her insides turning. Once she is primed up, watch as he seduces her. Once he has slid inside her, I go over and make her suck my cock while he pounds his huge cock inside her. He and I take turns fucking her. After I cum sit back and enjoy watching her little pussy get fucked and filled over and over by him.

Ultimate??? Hmmm... It would be having a relationship with a BBC man; not just sex (thought that's an important part too!) For me to be important to him and to be a couple. To have him and my wimp husband have an "understanding' that I'm his, and only his. Yes, that's the ultimate.

kick the wimpy fucker out and get yourself a black guy, you can find them anywhere and they are easy to get and they all like easy white women or you can start dominating your husband and make him your loving cuckold

Back