What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

On the wedding day the bride is fucked by a BBC before she walks down the aisle. Her pussy leaking his cum filling her bridal panties or she doesn't wear panties and it just runs down her white satin stockings! She cleans the black cock off with her mouth and maybe even takes another load of cum from the black cock in her mouth! Our first kiss as husband and wife with her cum stained limps. Then maybe she disappears during the reception and when I go looking for her I finder her in the back room bent over a couch with her wedding dress up and a black man fucking her newly wedd pussy! A black cock fucking her for the first time as a married woman! Hearing her moaning and begging for the black guy to fuck her married white pussy! Then a breeding gangbang in the honeymoon suite with several black men!

Last edited:
My current fantasy is for me and wifey to be attached via mouth plug to the urinals in a black club. we would be bound in degrading positions on the opposite side of the wal, we would have bbc vibes inside us, with interracial degradation ******* blasting in our headphones.

To extend that notion, I'd go one step further -- how about not only being there watching everything but being close enough to have your face splashed repeatedly -- I'm talking soaked !!! -- by her climax....authored by a tremendously gifted lover. kinda like the closing minute plus of this scene where she comes more than once but finally squirts all over

this is how our white wives should be giving themselves to their black lovers. more totally and passsion then with their white hubbies

Back