What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

After we meet him.. He's her friend.. I pay for the drinks and hotel...he fuxkes her on and off for hours as I slow stroke and watch...in the morning after be fuxkes again and age goes to shower.. ...I suck his uncut ack cock till he pops in my mouth

My fantasy is to do an all black blowbang while my husband videos it. I'd like there to be as many guys as possible, but I have to know them all. If I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna swallow! And it would be nice if all the guys standing there waiting, elbow to elbow, while I suck another guy's cock, were madly in love with me. Hey, it's MY fantasy!
Any takers? I'm making a list!

Last edited:
I would love to take a girl shopping for some sexy lingerie to ware on a date. Then spend some time helping her get ready for her man. I would do as she needs. I would have on some feminine panty's while waiting on her. I would then see her off. While she's gone I'll clean her house do laundry and any other domestic chores she has for me. In the morning when she gets home I will massage her from head to toe while she tells me about her night. Then if she will allow I will no my cuckold clean up. I hope to meet this lady someday.

To be owned by a strong beautiful strict but understanding black master.

To live with him and my white wife.

I would sleep on the floor at his beautiful black feet every night and wake up early to prepare and serve my king and queen their breakfast in bed.

When master allows I would feed him
Or rub his feet while she sucks off his morning wood. He would spank and whip me regularly and walk me on a collar and leash. I would eat his ass and balls. Suck his toes. ******* his piss and have daily golden showers. Her pussy would he his. I would never be allowed to fuck her but could service her with my mouth and clean her.

We would live happily together forever

In addition to my personal fantasy and how I want to live I dream of the day when the black man takes charge of everything - takes his rightful place in control and all white men and women openly serve superior black man. I don't just fantasize about the black man's dick size I truly believe he is our superior in every way. I love him and I worship the ground his beautiful Blackfeet walk on it's very exciting for me to share these thoughts with people who feel the same way black men only always and forever

My fantasy is to do an all black blowbang while my husband videos it. I'd like there to be as many guys as possible, but I have to know them all. If I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna swallow! And it would be nice if all the guys standing there waiting, elbow to elbow, while I suck another guy's cock, were madly in love with me. Hey, it's MY fantasy!
Any takers? I'm making a list!
I'll go get the camera!

Mickey, Jen's Hubby

My fantasy would be to see a white blonde european woman getting fucked by african tribesmen, in an african village. 20 extremely dark skinned african tribesmen with thick long black cocks taking turns on one white woman. It would also be hot if a very attractive blonde white european woman just got up one morning and decided that she wanted to move to africa to marry a UGLY and extremely dark skinned black tribesman. Just the thought of people saying "What does that hot blonde see in that ugly black tribesman" or "Did she really leave her white european husband to go live in a hut in africa with a black man?" makes my cock hard.

The contrast would be extreme:
1) An attractive blonde european white woman falling in love and marrying an ugly black tribesman.
2) For a hot blonde white woman to leave her white husband to marry an african tribesman would be unheard of.
3) Many people would say "What does she see in him?"
4) The skin colour contrast would be hot.
5) For a white woman to move from a first world european country to a poor delapitated village in africa would be extreme.

My fantasy would be to see a white blonde european woman getting fucked by african tribesmen, in an african village. 20 extremely dark skinned african tribesmen with thick long black cocks taking turns on one white woman. It would also be hot if a very attractive blonde white european woman just got up one morning and decided that she wanted to move to africa to marry a UGLY and extremely dark skinned black tribesman. Just the thought of people saying "What does that hot blonde see in that ugly black tribesman" or "Did she really leave her white european husband to go live in a hut in africa with a black man?" makes my cock hard.

1) An attractive blonde european white woman falling in love and marrying an ugly black tribesman.
2) For a hot blonde white woman to leave her white husband to marry an african tribesman would be unheard of.
5) For a white woman to move from a first world european country to a poor delapitated village in africa would be extreme.

Ahhh yes whitecuck. I love that thought too. I can imagine a very pretty young innocent blonde from a upper class white family visiting an very backward and crude African village. She is taken in and befriended by a few of the tribes women who teach her their customs. They invite her to join them to a ritual when a few of the young warriors dance to the music of drums in the center to choose his wife.

She had noticed from her first day that one black buck had been making eye contact with her who her African female friend told her she thinks Magabi likes her. Each warrior dances before the girl he chooses and when he reaches out for the girl he chooses to marry the anxious female gives her hand and they go off the a grass hut to have sex and solidify their engagement.

During the dance Magabi dances before her locking his eyes on her. Magabi's very black muscular body has her in a trance while he rotates his hips she catches a few glimps of a massive thick black cock swinging through his grass skirt. While the tribes folks are sitting around clapping to the beat of the drums Magabi reaches our for her she's under his spell she gives him her hand. Magabi leads her off to his hut and with his future bride the pretty blonde loses her virinity and is falls in love.

Back