What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

Well first you have to know that I am very shy at first and hubby usually sets everything up. If you pass his initial questions and he gets a good vibe from you, he will set up a "no expectations, social meet". If everything goes well at the meet, then the possibilities are endless.

So now to my ultimate fantasy............I would take the lead and set up a meet on my own........and it would be with two Bulls. I would already have a room reserved so if we hit it off...we would have a place to go. I would do this toward the end of the work day before hubby got off work. My two Bulls and I would be chatting, flirting, having a few drinks and mind fucking each other at a near by bar. Right as hubby is getting out of work I would text him the hotel name and room number telling him to not ask questions, just get there as soon as he can. I would invite my Bulls back to the room where I would change into something sexy, ask them to strip to their boxers and get us some drinks. Hubby would be rushing to the hotel. Things would progress nicely and as hubby walks up to the hotel room door he hears me screaming with pleasure. He hears hips slapping and yes, yes he thinks he hears two men with me. He stands there by the door for awhile, just listening. He hears one of the Bulls say he's cumming and me begging to swallow it. As he hears me gulping down that hot cum the other Bull says that he is going to cum......and the smacking sound of his hips pounding against me. I'm screaming its so FUCKING DEEP!!! YES DADDY, YES DADDY....FILL ME UP!!! As my Bull grunts and cums hard and deep inside me I SCREAM............I ORGASM AND SQUIRT UNCONTROLLABLY!!! Me and my Bulls fall next to each other on the bed............the door opens.......hubby walks in and says, "Hey baby, having fun? How about if I lick that pussy now?"

I think you can figure out what happens the rest of the night!!!

Presently, my ultimate fantasy is to take my wife and a young bull to a mountain cabin for the weekend, Once there, I am locked in chastity and only allowed to watch, not touch. I get to watch them together for the entire weekend, driven crazy from the lack of release, before I am finally allowed out of my cage to fuck her when we get home on Sunday. I doubt I would last very long after a weekend like that.

Well it would be nice to have a friend set me up with a date and for me to dress up knowing that I will be with him for the night and then meet him out and slowly all night long be with him so others can see I am dating him. Then going dancing all night and getting to know him and feeling him hold me until we decide to go back home where he would spend the night with me
I love this. Someday I'd love to get married again and see my wife openly date her lover. So sexy to cross that line.

One of my "near ultimate" fantasies is for her to be on a date with her bull, and I text him asking, "how is she doing?", expecting to get a response that she is busy sucking his cock...instead I get a response saying "I don't know..I fucked her, then sent her out with one of my friends."

I'd be going crazy knowing she is out somewhere, was given to another BBC to use her, and she's having fun.. I'd be so turned on waiting to get the details

Back