What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

I work with a girl who I used to be friends with. We are not on speaking terms anymore. She's Asian like me, and a while back her new boyfriend picked her up after work. He was a nice looking black guy. That night I had a dream that I was at her house, and she told me to undress in front of two black guys who were in her living room. When I was naked, They both touched me all over and then gave her a wad of bills and we're taking me to a bedroom. I woke up before the dream went any further, but since I've been fantasizing about being pimped like that. Weird dream, and I can't stand my co-worker, but it's made for some great sex.

Mine is to be made into a full blown sissy and dressed up as a maid. A fat black woman has the opposite done. She becomes a butch dyke with a strapon and dresses as a butler. We both slave away for a beautiful white woman and her black lover. At the end of the day we'd return to our room. However my job isn't done. I then slave away for the black butch dyke and get fucked by her!

Back