What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

I have a fantasy of my dad getting into debt by borrowing money from his black co-worker. He can't pay it off, so his co-worker brings his thuggish friends over to our house. Instead of paying in cash, my mom and me will pleasure their big black cocks for as long as they want! No holes are off limits. Hihi i'm so bad :p
Yes but that sounds so good!

My favorite IR fantasy is the adventure of a lean, mean black male who fucks many different white women -- who often try vainly to "trap" him into marrying them. (divorcing their white husbands if need be).

What's most exciting to me the white women telling the lurid stories of their affairs with this black "Casanova", their "feelings" about him, their discovery of "his other women" and learning that they are not his "sweeties" but merely "pussy"!

(In the new movie, Men, Women and Children, a bored white wife has hotel trysts with a black man, whose Internet nickname is "Secretluvur". I'd have loved to see the film take a side trip as the woman finds out that he is also the
"Secretluvur" of many another white woman!)
@Offcntr

Ahh ******* dude, your IR Fantasy is actually my real-life nightmare. I've had multiple white women try to get me to marry them. I've got one in Oregon, Florida, Maryland, and overseas (all over the map) obsessing about me and won't leave me alone.

I'm just now starting to write about all my freaky-tales and I'll include some of the stories and get the females to write their accounts and post em on the thread. Check out my Freaky Tales here:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...he-bigblackbulls-storybook.38110/#post-584411

Being in our pool. He is standing and has me riding his BBC as he holds me up with my arms and legs wrapped around him while my husband is behind me caressing me and kissing my neck and back. I feel my husbands cock press against my ass and.........Delicious fantasy. And yes we do have a nice inground pool so it isn't out of the question by no means.

OMG, I just cannot wait to be standing in front of a man of color. Have my hubby standing behind me slowly taking off my clothes for a BLACK MAN. Then there I am totally naked before a BLACK MAN, the first man to see me naked other than my husband. I will then walk over to him and kneel down take his black dick in my hand, look up at him and open my mouth and suck his beautiful black cock into my mouth. Yes he will slide it in and out. then the BLACK MAN will tell me to stand up and go to the BED and lay down. He then start kissing my all over my body and down to my PUSSY. My Black Cock carving PUSSY. I am begging him, but he keep licking and sucking on my PUSSY. After he has made me SCREAM and CUM. The BLACK MAN will climb up on me take my hand put it on his dick and ask me what I want. I look at him put his dick head in my PUSSY and say I want to be fuck for the first time by a BIG BLACK COCK!!!! This BLACK MAN will PUSH IT IN, MY EYES ROLL BACK AND I SCREAM AND CUM, CUM, CUM

Back