What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

I’m always dominant but I definitely have a fantasy of walking to a hardcore super conservative maga southern country blue or green eyes white wife house with the maga and confederate flags around the place and me having sex with her while she does light race play…not humiliating me hardcore but definitely calling me every racial slur in the book and telling me stuff “ white pussy is the best pussy” and “don’t you like tasting this superior alabaster white pussy”
Sounds like my wife lol

We have kinda/sorta done something close, lol, but I have always had one fantasy that drives me crazy whenever I think about it! I'm naked, tied to our bed and blindfolded. My husband has soft sensual music playing. I can hear voices whispering but that's all. Then I feel hands lightly touching my body, lips kissing me all over. I can feel my first orgasm slowly building deep inside me. I explode in pleasure and shake all over as I feel the soft warm pressure of someone's lips and tongue on my clit and I know it's not the last time I'll feel that sensation tonight!! The rest changes each time but I'm sure you can fill in your own ending.:lips:💞

To watch a BBC, or 2, fuck my bride on her wedding day while she is still wearing her wedding dress and white bridal lingerie.
To watch a BBC, or 2, fuck my bride on her wedding day while she is still wearing her wedding dress and white bridal lingerie.
I dressed my girl up in her wedding dress , we had a date with our black bulll. He was so late I got horny and fucked her in her wedding dress ( she was not my wife , it was the dress she married her husbands 30 years ago )
By time he got there she was naked and didn’t put the dress back on. But we had planned it. And I got to enjoy it instead of him

I got to live one of my favorite fantasies. One I got years ago watching the original Emmanuelle , when she was made to be the prize fighters reward , she got on her knees as the fighter fucked her as the victor.
We got to know a sexy black regional MMA fighter. While it wasn’t at the match in front of the crowd, I did get to reward him for winning by giving him my girls sweet pussy, at the hotel room after the match.

As a fantasy I would love my wife being sexually harassed by black boss. We have ever played and she has never had a black man. But he demands he to come party with him and a client. I have to driver her to the hotel. I have to sit in the lobby bar while they take her upstairs and use her every way. I love the fear in her as we drive and the shame I would feel as I drive her there. And the humiliation as she comes down 2 hours later totally disheveled and smiling. Oh the sweet agony of the drive home as she is full of cum and content to drive in silence.

Back