What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

I would like to be at a beach resort, with a room on the 3rd floor that has a balcony overlooking the swimming pool.

As I am standing by the pool having a ******* and talking to some people, I would look up and see my wife and a black man step out onto our balcony. They would be in no rush but they would talk for a while, then start kissing. He would take off her bathing suit top and continue kissing her as he groped and squeezed her tits. By this time one or two people out by the pool would be watching them. After a bit they would both be naked and he would put her ass against the thin railing and start fucking her. My wife is never quiet when she is getting fucked so everyone by the pool would be watching them fuck. I would look around and see quite a few people with their cameras out, videotaping them as they fucked. He would then pull out and spin her around and fuck her from behind with her bent out over the railing with her tits bouncing in time with his thrusts. After they both cum rather loudly they would get a few people clapping and she would wave down to her spectators. Then bend down and suck the last bit of cum from his cock.

A few minutes later she would come down to the pool area and of course everyone would recognize her. She would come right over to me and say "Wow, thanks for letting me fuck him. He had such a nice dick." and we would mingle with the people and freely talk about how we are happily married and both enjoy that she is a slut for black guys.

Current one is for wife to realize I have a tiny penis, and lock it in a cage. Then she sissifies me to serve her and her boyfriend. He would of course move in ( and I would move to another room). They would humiliate me for my small dicklette and use me for their sexual pleasure.

Wife leaving her ring at home and going on an island vacation with very single darker good looking well built very nice guy in a romantic honeymoon suite being made love too ….no condom…no pulling out all week long with her wishing the week wouldn’t end and wanting to see him more romantically.

Back