What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

Being taken to a black bar, and having my black date show me off. When dancing, lift my dress so everyone can see my panties, and then toward the end of the night of drinking and dancing he makes me take my panties off, let everyone know I’m going to throw them to the crowd on the dance floor, and then throw them!

Last edited:
Because ng taken to a black bar, and having my black date show me off. When dancing, lift my dress so everyone can see my panties, and then toward the end of the night of drinking and dancing he makes me take my panties off, let everyone know I’m going to throw them to the crowd on the dance floor, and then throw them!
No panties baby just pussy, ass and mouth is all you need

For 120 volts at 2 amps to do that amount of damage he would have bad to been in contact with the charges d wore for quite a while. Electric fencers and cattle prods generally operate at considerably higher voltages , the current is in the milliamp range. To do that kind of damage would require a lot of current.
It's the current (amps) that does the damage. Using water as a anology, think of amps being the size of the pipe and volts the pressure in the system. Here endeth the ( physics) lesson. 🤔

Back