What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

Mine was to watch Alicia with two black men at once. She did that with the guy she dated when we were separated but she did not enjoy it and shut down that fantasy pretty quickly. Her last boyfriend wanted to share her with his friends (apparently that's pretty common now, who knew) but she said no and even if it had happened he would not have let me watch anyway. He was trying to shut me out completely and that's why he's an ex.

I'm keen to have sex with a bull and send videos to my ex saying " told you so " 🤷🏼🙋🏼‍♀️🍆
Very sexy with a hint of spite.
The passion, pleasure and satisfaction could be incredible as you cuck your ex retroactively.

Just make sure you find someone bigger, thicker, harder and with more stamina than your ex.

We look forward to hearing about how you put your plan into action.

Very sexy with a hint of spite.
The passion, pleasure and satisfaction could be incredible as you cuck your ex retroactively.

Just make sure you find someone bigger, thicker, harder and with more stamina than your ex.

We look forward to hearing about how you put your plan into action.
I'm working on it 😊

Hmmm Thats something Id be interested in.

Give me some locations..
I hear German girls like BBC
nearly All the girls I talked about this liked bbc or was interested in…

As some of my former teammates and I was skinny dipping after a game in front of my girlfriend and two of our friends one of my black teammates stood directly next to me as they came to me. His tip could hide mine completely…
I saw how all of them looked at ours…
And how my girlfriend couldn’t resist looking repeatedly at his… it was completely embarrassing and hurtful for me. But strangely extremely hot also…
I experienced the first time that I really enjoy the feeling of inferiority and humiliation…

Later my girlfriend admitted that she really was attracted to him..
And that it looked funny how we looked next to each other…

Hmmm Thats something Id be interested in.

Give me some locations..
I hear German girls like BBC
What do you mean with locations?
i enjoy where strangers get to know or some of the bulls friends..
There was some situations with the team on away games where we got naked on front of others.
Or my girlfriend and I was at a nude beach and as we where there we met her best friend and her best friends lover…
My gf told me there that she told her about my cuckolding kink and that she really is into this because she don’t feel enough wo the mine and her friend was curious about to see this..

they talked about mine in front of me about this and that her friend definitely understands why..
Her best friend said that she thinks that’s brave from me to accept that mine is really to small…
this was so humiliating but also extremely hot…
Her male friend made also some jokes about this…

Back