What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

My "ultimate interracial fantasy" is to be married to a white woman who is fanatical about black men, she gets pregnant with any black man she wants, she chooses what she thinks best, she would have this baby, and I would love as if were mine, to assume paternity and take care of it with all affection and I would be proud to show that we are a happy couple,

A husband who loves his wife and a ******* who loves "his" *******

Here's a fantasy for you: I'm a high school teacher, and all the ******* knew I was pregnant, of course. But they didn't know until right now that the babydaddy is BLACK . . .
View attachment 5134544
That's what I want for life!,
and for your words, "if I were your fictitious husband" I would assume the baby, I didn't ask, I didn't question and I wouldn't even take a paternity test, she is at least your ******* and you would be the love of my life, so he would be too the other person who would make my life worth living!

I'm keen to have sex with a bull and send videos to my ex saying " told you so " 🤷🏼🙋🏼‍♀️🍆
Wow, what a powerful woman, she knows how to put a man in his place, look, your ex has to be jealous for having lost a woman as powerful as you!!

Even more, by doing that you keep him always snatching, if it were me I'd definitely be daydreaming what it would be like to be with you, keeping me in the hopes of coming back while you make other men happy

For me this was one of the most CuckQueen things I've ever seen!

If she, is delicious, horny, willing and fertile. And you take responsibility and do the job for the next 15-20 years. Why not ? 🌞
I agree with you, if I were alpha, black and proud of my masculinity, it would be perfect to impregnate a woman just for her desire to have a baby of mine, and I fuck her just for pleasure, no relationship later, she would take care of my baby, of my genetics, and I would be free to do this with others, ensuring several genetic inheritances spread around the world :)

In other words, a real stallion being used for breeding ;) every alpha's dream!

One of my big ones is to watch my wife be the only woman with a group of black men, have her be the queen of spades for the night, sucking, fucking, getting her holes filled with lots of cum, having cum on her body, feet, shoes etc, kissing, being totally used up by the end of the night! Hopefully wearing her strappy heels and a pair of pantyhose just ripped open at the crotch all night long(except when giving footjobs, then just the hose)! Face fucking, footjobs, pussy pounded, cum all over her hose, feet, heels, leaking from her pussy, in her hair. We had one set up one time but it fell through by the host, and just haven't gotten another going yet.

Before I go too far, please let me make clear that i haven't found a wife or g to make me her cuck yet. I have always wanted to find a woman that would agree to be owned by a dominant bull that would share her with his friends and anyone that he ordered her to service at any time. I would also want her to agree to getting any and all tattoos and or piercings that he desires. I would be banned from ever being allowed in any of my future wife's holes,and be made to clean up only,and give her full body worship daily both before and after her owner and friends has had their fill of her for the day or night.

Back